Top UK Football Betting Sites and 2017 Promotions
A preview of the best football betting sites online in 2017 and their specific promotions for football punters.
- 1 Top UK Football Betting Sites and 2017 Promotions
- 1.0.1 Betfred deposit £10 get £60
- 1.0.2 SunBets Bet £5 Get £10 Free bet
- 1.0.3 Bet365 £200 Bonus
- 1.0.4 William Hill £30 in Free bets
- 1.0.5 10bet £200 Deposit Bonus
- 1.0.6 BetVictor €40 Free bets
- 1.0.7 Betfair Get up to £/€100 in free bets
- 1.0.8 Ladbrokes £50 Free bet
- 1.0.9 Coral Bookmaker
- 1.0.10 Winner
- 1.0.11 888sport
- 1.0.12 Titanbet
- 1.0.13 Boylesports £25 in Free bets
- 1.1 Featured Football Betting Aids
- 1.2 Football Betting Tips and Offers
- 1.3 PSG v Bayern Munich – Score Draw could be the Answer at 9/1
- 1.4 Leicester City v Liverpool Prediction – Reds looking for Revenge but may have to settle for Score Draw
- 1.5 Manchester City vs Crystal Palace – Citizens look to slay sorry Eagles
- 1.6 West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur Prediction – Spurs to Hammer Hammers
- 1.7 Stoke City v Chelsea Prediction – Potters to Test The Blues
- 1.8 Liverpool v Burnley – Hornets Sting to be Silenced by Reds at 6/1
- 1.9 Manchester United v Everton – Toffees could come unstuck against rampant Devils
- 1.10 Chelsea v Arsenal – Expect Blues to Fire against Gunners
- 1.11 Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund – Spurs and Kane tipped for success at 8/1
- 1.12 Feyenoord v Manchester City – Citizens a 10/1 Bet to continue run of form
- 1.13 Barcelona v Juventus Preview – Barca tipped at 13/1 to hold Juve
- 1.14 Leicester City v Chelsea – Blues could outsmart Foxes at 15/1
- 1.15 Manchester City v Liverpool – Resurgent Reds to Reel in Citizens at 30/1
- 1.16 Stoke City v Manchester United – Potters 8/1 to keep Devils at bay
- 1.17 Georgia v Republic of Ireland Match Preview – At 17/2 Injury stricken Ireland to be tested
- 1.18 Malta v England Preview – 8/1 Looks a Fair Bet for Lions to Knock 5 past Maltese
- 1.19 World Cup Qualifiers In-Play £25 Free Bets at Betbright this Weekend
- 1.20 Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley – Spurs to Banish Clarets at 13/2
- 1.21 Chelsea v Everton – Toffees capable of matching Blues at 22/1
- 1.22 Liverpool v Arsenal – Reds look Good at 22/1 to dismantle Gunners
Betfred deposit £10 get £60
Deposit £10 get £60 in free bets & Casino Bonuses
- Double & Treble Odds on First Goalscorer Bets – Betfred's exclusive Double Delight/Hat-Trick Heaven football betting coupons. Double the Odds if your First Goalscorer bet scores again and Treble the Odds if your player scores a Hat-Trick.
- Acca Insurance on Football bets – Place a 5+ Fold Football Match Result acca and if you are let down by one result you receive a free bet refund up to £10
- Cash Out your football bets – on selected football betting markets you can release your winnings instead of waiting for all teams to win.
SunBets Bet £5 Get £10 Free bet
Bet £5 and get £10 Free
- ‘Top Price' on First Goalscorer bets – applies to all Premier League games for new and existing customers. Best price means that Sun Bets price will be equal to or better on odds compared to Bet365, Sky Bet, William Hill, Paddy Power, Ladbrokes and Coral. Applies from 09.00 until kickoff on any Premier League game that is played on the day in the 2017/2018 Premier League season.
- “Top Price” on all British teams – Applies to match result markets on all Champions League and Europa League matches. Offer for new and existing customers. On any Champions League or Europa League game throughout the 2017/2018 season.
Bet365 £200 Bonus
100% Deposit Bonus up to £200
- Bore Draw Refund – Your money back on all 0-0 score draws. Applies to Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast football betting markets. All football matches covered too so no restrictions on Leagues.
- Acca Bonuses on Trebles upwards – 100% Euro Soccer Bonus gets you a 5% bonus on treble bets and up to 100% bonus on 14 Fold plus football bets.
- Each Way Goalscorer bets – Get unlimited Places on First Goalscorer Each Way Bets during 90 minutes of play.
William Hill £30 in Free bets
Bet £10 for 3 x £10 bets
- Enhanced Live Football Betting Odds – 2 to 5 Enhanced football odds on all live matches. Prices released 1 to 3 days before each match.
- Priority Prices – Major football events get Enhanced Odds with significant increase on usual market odds for a limited stake.
- #YourOdds – Tweet @WilliamHill with #YourOdds and receive a special price that isn't on site. Ask for any football betting market and have it priced up for you.
- 4 Means More – 15% free bet bonus added to winnings when there are 4 plus goals in any live Premier League game plus selected other matches. “90 Minutes” Match Betting, Both Teams To Score or Match Result & Both Teams To Score.
- Acca Five Insurance – £20 maximum Money Back if one leg lets you down on your 5 plus Fold football betting.
10bet £200 Deposit Bonus
100% Deposit Bonus up to £200
- Acca Jacker Bonus payouts on winners – Get up to 60% extra as a bonus on successful football or any sport accumulators. 10% bonus paid out on 5 fold acca's up to 60% on 15 plus folds.
- Full and Partial Cash Out on Singles and Acca's – Grab your winnings when you decide on your bets. Don't let it go to the wire, instead be in control and take your winnings when you want. Take all the Cash Out amount or only take a slice of the winnings.
BetVictor €40 Free bets
Bet €10 to get €30 in Sports and €10 in Casino Bonuses
- Golden Goal Free to enter Competition – You select a player. Select the minute of the goal and you could win up to £25,000 in prize money.
- Guaranteed Best price on Football 5 + Folds – Prices compared against leading bookies and you receive a cash refund if the odds were better. Bookmakers used are Bet365, Betfair (Sportsbook), Betfred, Coral, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower, SkyBet and William Hill.
- Up to £10 Money Back Refund – If one leg of a 5 Fold or bigger Acca football bet, lets you down.
Betfair Get up to £/€100 in free bets
Place 5 x bets of £/€10 or more to get a £/€20 free bet. You can do this 5 times.
- Double Odds on Goalscorer bets – Applies to Premier League matches and when your player scores two or more goals in the match.
- Price Rush – Single bets on football will have their odds increased if the Betfair Exchange shows a better price.
Ladbrokes £50 Free bet
First bet match up to £50
- 5 Team Acca Insurance – Up to £25 Refunded if one leg lets you down. Applies to selected matches in the betting markets.
- Edit My Acca – Means you can remove your picks from an active football accumulator bet. Up to 13 Fold bet allowed.
Bet £5 get £20 in Free bets
- Five Fold Acca Insurance – Up to £/€25 back as a free bet if one leg of a 5 Fold Acca lets you down.
- Football Jackpot -Select the result of 15 football matches every week and be in with a chance to win the Coral football jackpot guaranteed to be worth at least £100,000.
Up to £200 Bonus and Weekly £5 Free Acca
- Mobile Football £10 Free bet – Wager 20 x £10 or more bets In-Play on Football betting markets at odds of Evens (2.00) or bigger on your mobile and get a free £10 bet.
- Football Acca Club Offers –
- 1. Wager 5 x £5 4-Fold or bigger Accumulator bets and get a £5 Free bet.
- 2. £25 Free Bet If 1 Leg lets you down on a 6-Fold + Accumulator.
- 3. 25%- 50% Cash Bonus on winning 6 + accumulators.
3 x the Odds on your first bet
- Goals Mean More in the Championship – Back any of the Championship teams that 888sport sponsor and get a free £5 bet every time they score. Place a £20 bet on any of Nottingham Forest, Birmingham City, Preston North End or Brentford to qualify.
100% Deposit Bonus up to £50
- Titanbet Football Acca Club – 3 promotions as follows:
Offer 1 – Get a £5 Free Acca bet every week. Qualify by placing 5 x £5 + 4 fold or bigger Accumulator bets every week.
Offer 2 – Up to £25 Refund if one leg of a 6 Fold plus football Acca lets you down.
Offer 3 – Up to 50% Bonus on winning Accumulator bets.
Boylesports £25 in Free bets
Bet £10 to get a £5 free bet + £20 in free bets awarded
- Double Trouble – Double your payout in winnings as a free bet if Both teams score in ALL games on your winning 5+ Football Accumulator's.
In the above feature boxes we list the top football betting sites and why we think they stand above the many online sites that appear on the web. The offers available for betting on football that each site provides is listed inside the feature box. So you can easily identify which site has more to provide you, as a football punter, when you choose to bet with them.
Learn more on some of the selected football betting offers below. We explain how the 0-0 no score result money back promotion works. How you can gain a 100% bonus on top of your football accumulators. Watch football live scores as they happen. Compare football betting odds against the leading bookmakers to obtain the best price for upcoming matches and tournaments. See which bookmakers provide live in-play betting in our Top 5.
Featured Football Betting Aids
0-0 Score Money Back
Up to 100% Football Accumulator Bonus
Compare Football Odds
Live Football Betting sites
Football Betting Tips and Offers
UEFA Champions League preview: PSG v Bayern Munich – Parc des Princes, Paris – 27 September, 2017 – Group B Paris St Germain's Qatari owners have made their intentions clear. They are not interested in becoming winners of the French Ligue 1, but want European glory above everything else, i.e. the UEFA Champions League title. The outlandish sums… Read More »
Leicester City v Liverpool Prediction – Reds looking for Revenge but may have to settle for Score Draw
Premier League Preview: Leicester City v Liverpool Prediction – Bet365 Stadium – 23 September, 2017 Leicester City are not being able to carry on last season's late revival under manager Craig Shakespeare into the present one. The Foxes have managed to garner just one win from their five Premier League games in the 2017-18 season so far. Going… Read More »
Premier League Preview: Manchester City vs Crystal Palace – Etihad Stadium – 23 September, 2017 – 15:00 hrs Even Roy Hodgson's advent as the new coach-cum-manager at Selhurst Park could do little to prevent Crystal Palace from crashing to their fifth consecutive defeat in the 2017-18 season. Desperate changes in playing formation by ex-manager Frank de Boer came… Read More »
EPL Preview: West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur – London Stadium – 23rd September, 2017 – 12:30 hrs While West Ham were happy to come out of a well-fought 1-1 draw against West Bromwich away at the Hawthornes, Tottenham Hotspur's Wembley woes continued when an unfancied Swansea held out stoically in a goal-less game. Coach Steven Bilic's Hammers… Read More »
EPL Preview: Stoke City v Chelsea Prediction for the match at the bet365 Stadium on 23rd September, 2017 – 15:00 hrs. While Stoke have been brilliant in their performances against top-flight clubs (a 1-0 win over Arsenal, a 1-1 draw against West Brom and 1-1 with Manchester United), defeats against lesser clubs like Everton and Newcastle have set… Read More »
EPL Preview: Liverpool v Burnley FC – Anfield – 16th September – 15:00 hrs Liverpool, still reeling from the 0-5 drubbing at the hands of Manchester City will face Burnley FC at home in Anfield on Saturday for their 5th Premier League outing. The Reds can up to some extent take comfort in the fact that the sudden… Read More »
EPL Preview: Manchester United v Everton – Old Trafford – 17th September – 20:30 hrs Manchester United's dream start to the 2017-18 was brought to a grinding halt when a determined Stoke City held the Red Devils to a 2-2 draw at the Bet365 stadium last Saturday. Jose Mourinho's men have the opportunity to make amends when they… Read More »
EPL Preview: Chelsea v Arsenal – Stamford Bridge – 17th September – 13:30 hr The Blues have put behind their shock opening loss to Burnley and bounced back with three consecutive wins to catapult themselves to the 3rd position on the Premier league with nine points, just one point behind leaders Manchester City and United. Antonio Conte's men… Read More »
Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund – Wembley stadium – September 13, 2017- UEFA Champions League – Group H preview Tottenham Hotspur find themselves pitted against champions Real Madrid and Bundesliga runners-up Borussia Dortmund in the Group H cluster of the UEFA Champions League of 2017-18. Spurs’ previous experiences with German clubs have not been all that pleasant and… Read More »
Feyenoord v Manchester City – De Kuip, Stadion Feijenoord – 13 September, 2017 – UEFA Champions League – Group F preview Feyenoord by virtue of being the Eredivisie champions is the only Dutch team to qualify for the Uefa Champions League this season. The 2017-18 season has witnessed Feyenoord register three wins from in as many games and… Read More »
Barcelona v Juventus – Nou Camp – 12 September, 2017 – UEFA Champions League – Group D preview It's the Round of 8 face-off between these two great clubs once again and quite incredibly the draw has pitted them in as early as the Group stage. The last time Juventus visited Nou Camp, the hosts were held to… Read More »
EPL Preview: Leicester City v Chelsea – King Power Stadium – September 9, 2017 – 15:00 hrs After a brief hiccup in the their Premier league opener where they went down 2-3 to Burnley in a shocker of a game, Antonio Conte's men seem to be back to their winning ways, emerging triumphant in the the couple of… Read More »
EPL Preview: Manchester City v Liverpool – Etihad Stadium – September 9, 2017 – 12:30 hrs Liverpool are in rampaging form ahead of their weekend trip to the Etihad for a big Premier league game against Manchester City. Even without their star forward, Phillipe Coutinho, the Reds were able to thrash Arsenal 4-0 at Anfield last weekend. Coutinho's… Read More »
EPL Preview: Stoke City v Manchester United – Bet365 Stadium – September 9, 2017 – 17:30 hrs Jose Mourinho's Red Devils have been in stupendous form and off to one of the club's best starts to a season in a long, long, time. With three big wins and all with clean sheets, a confident Manchester United head for… Read More »
Georgia v Republic of Ireland – September 2, 2017 – Boris Paichadze Dinamo Stadium – 17:00 hrs: WC 2018 Qualifier preview: Group D Republic of Ireland will be taking an arduous trip to Tbilisi Georgia to play their 7th WC 2018 qualifying tie. Coach Martin O'Neill's side is beset with injury issues just ahead of the Georgia clash.… Read More »
Malta v England – September 1, 2017 – Ta'Qali Satium – 19:45 hrs: WC 2018 Qualifier preview: Group F Everton's £30 million signing from Sunderland Jordan Pickford could be on his way to making a debut between the posts when Malta v England clash in a WC 2018 qualifier on September 1. The 23-year old goal-keeper is part… Read More »
World Cup Qualifiers In-Play Free Bets offer at Betbright. The Premier League football is on an International Break this weekend but there's still plenty of bookmakers free bet offers to be had. Betbright fit the bill with their £25 of In-Play bets for punters who stake £25 or more on Multiples of 3 or more selections. Make sure… Read More »
EPL Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley – 27th August – Wembley Stadium – 16:00 hrs Tottenham were truly unlucky to have lost the Wembley game to Chelsea 1-2 and it was a simple error on part of goal-keeper Hugo Lloris that cost them a point and handed three to their opponents. Sunday's opponents, Burnley, will be much easier… Read More »
EPL Preview: Chelsea v Everton – 27 August 2017 – Stamford Bridge – 13:30 hrs For someone whom Manchester United let go for free to Everton, Rooney's tenure so far at Goodison Park has been nothing short of sensational. The veteran English international forward and a United icon who was virtually written off for good got his 200th… Read More »
EPL Preview: Liverpool v Arsenal – 27 August 2017 – Anfield – 16:00 hrs Quirky decisions by Arsene Wenger have cost Arsenal many a match. Saturday's defeat of 0-1 against Stoke City was no exception. £52 million acquisition Alexandre Lacazette was replaced 12 minutes before the game ended with Theo Walcott. This was just at a time when… Read More »