All the horse racing bookmakers listed on this page accept UK players and are regulated and licensed by the UK gambling commission to ensure not only the best racing offers but the safest and most secure sites online to bet with.
2019 UK Best Horse Racing Betting Sites
At Bet1015.com we have years of experience in betting on the horses and choosing the best racing bookmakers to place our bets. We have also followed many a tipster and suffered the lows of losing runs as well as significant success and joy at backing winners. Let us guide you through the pitfalls of horse racing betting and steer you onto a winning path with current and profitable betting offers and advice.
When you sign up to the best horse racing betting sites you gain a wide range range of benefits and racing features to help you maximise your returns. It can also pay to have multiple horse racing betting accounts. One bookmaker may have superior odds on your racing selection so you can compare the prices and bet with the bookmaker with the best price for your bet.
Which Bookmaker has the Most Horse Racing Betting Offers?
We took the number of featured horse racing betting offers available from the leading online bookmakers and ranked them below. You can see which bookmaker offers the most in terms of features and promotions for racing punters.
Are you looking for the best horse racing betting offers online?. Using our knowledge and passion for horse racing betting we have scoured the leading online bookmakers and listed the best horse racing betting offers available in 2019. On this page you will find all the bookmakers best offers for your horse racing betting. You will see which betting sites are the best for your wallet when it comes to paying out on extra places, best odds, bet boosts, cashing out your racing bets or paying back if your bet comes 2nd or 3rd. You can also enter horse racing competitions by testing your skill and judgement to collect big jackpot prizes like tickets to the Cheltenham Gold Cup.
Find Horse Racing Betting Sites by Offer
Watch Horse Racing
- Coral – (Free to watch simply Sign up)
- Bet365 – (Place a bet of £0.50 win or 0.25 each way).
- William Hill – (Place a bet of £1 win or 0.50 each way).
- Betfred – (Place a bet of £1 win or 0.50 each way).
- 888Sport – Bet and Watch UK, Irish and US horse racing.
Live Horse Racing Commentary
ITV Horse Racing Offers
If you don't have your own paid TV subscriptions to AtTheRaces, Racing UK or SKY Sports Horse Racing channels then you can watch the big meetings on ITV or ITV 4 for free. What better way to relax and watch the action than with the extra bonuses on offer provided by the bookmakers below.
- Bet365 Price Promise. Key Terms: bet365 will be best price or joint best price on every horse for all races shown live on ITV Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets from 10am on the day of the race. Prices matched against selected bookmakers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Offer. Key Terms: Back a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
Back a Winner Free Bet Offers
There's no better feeling than backing a winner at good odds. To make it even better if you back a winner at 4/1 or bigger prices than you can get a free bet amount tied to your original stake amount, up to £50, at the bookies below.
- Bet365 Feature Race 4/1 Offer. Key Terms: Back a winner at 4/1 or more on a bet365 Feature Race and get a risk free Bet365 Feature Race 4/1bet on the next bet365 Feature Race (up to £50).
Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- 888Sport Back a Winner at 4/1 + and get a Free £5 bet. T&C's apply.
Automatic Horse Racing Tipster
- Coral Bet Filter – use the Bet Filter for automatic selections of horse racing tips based on your input. Insert the criteria into the bet filter for your horse racing selections to appear and save them for future use too.
Lucky 15/31/63 One Winner Bonus
Lucky 15/31/63 All Winner Bonuses
Best Odds Guaranteed UK and Irish Racing
Cheltenham 2019 Best Odds Guaranteed – Ante Post
- William Hill are offering Best Odds Guaranteed on Cheltenham 2019 runners ante post markets. Key Terms: Win markets on Cheltenham Festival ante post (“Future Races”) markets only. Online only. Ante post rules apply. Player/payment method/country restrictions apply.
Bookmakers with Extra Place Races
Cheltenham Extra Places (Ante Post)
- William Hill Extra Places: Key Terms: Applies to selected Cheltenham Festival ante post (“Future Races”) markets only. Bets will be settled at each way terms of 1/5 odds. Ante post rules apply.
More on Extra Places Racing Offers:
The bookmakers listed above at time of writing all offer Extra Place Races on selected meetings/races of the day. If you are planning on betting on the races selected for Extra Places then it's worth placing your bets with these bookmakers. A 4th to 3rd or a 5th to a 4th placed horse now becomes a winner if you have bet each way. It all adds up to more chance of a return or at the least a payback where you would have had none on your bets. The links on the bookmakers name should take you to the appropiate Extra Place races of the day if they don't just head over to the betting sites horse racing page and see which horse races are marked as extra place races.
Bet Boosts on Horse Racing Singles
- William Hill are awarding 3 Bet Boosts to use on horse racing singles every day. This offer runs until the end of February with up to £20 win (£20 each way) available to bet on the Bet Boosts. Key Terms: 3 x bet boosts on horse racing singles per customer per day up to 28/02/2019. Max stake £20 or £20 each way. On E/W bets only win part is boosted. Online only. Player restrictions and terms apply.
Cash out Racing Bets
Cash out your racing bets before the end result. This gives you the chance to “cash in” your outstanding bet before completeion so if you fancy a return on only 3 legs of your acca instead risking the 4th use the cash in feature at the boomakers above.
Beaten by a Head or Less Money Back as a Free Bet
- 10bet.co.uk – up to £10 free bet if you get beaten by a head or less. Email [email protected]10bet.co.uk claim needed. T&C's apply.
Money Back as a Free Bet if 2nd/3rd
- William Hill – Money Back on 2nd and 3rd to the SP Favourite as a Free bet. Key Terms: Money back credited as a free bet. Max free bet £25 per race. 4 day expiry. Min bet £1. Min runners restrictions apply. race winner market only. player country/currency restrictions apply.
- Totesport – 2nd free bet payback up to £10. Must have runners in the race of 5 or more. T&C's apply.
Don't Fall Down – Money Back as a Free Bet if Horse Falls
- 10bet.co.uk – Mobile bets only get up to £10 as a free bet if your horse falls at selected race meetings. T&C's apply.
- Mansionbet – £25 as a free bet (up to) if your horse falls, gets brought down or unseats the rider. £5 minimum bet needed. Win or each way single wager on the selected Jump race meeting of the day. T&C's apply.
Winning Distance Bonus
- William Hill – 15% Bonus on 5 + Length winners. Key Terms: 6+ runners, pre-race singles only. Selected races/markets, £100 max free bet (4 day expiry) bets have to be placed after 17:30 the day before the race, unnamed fav bets N/A, free bet/player/payment method/country restrictions apply. Online only.
More on Winning Distance Bonus Offers on selected races:
Make more money on your winners by backing them at William Hill on selected races receive a 15% bonus if your horse wins by 5 lengths or more – it's a double rout!.
Disqualified Horse Payouts
- Bet365 – Win and Each way bets for UK, Ireland and US Racing winner and disqualified horse winner paid out. Full Terms and conditions apply as there are certain types of bets that are not covered.
Early Prices on Horse Racing
The betting sites below all provide early bird racing odds. This means if you work out your racing selections the night before the race, you can get in early and place the bets and take the odds. There's a definite advantage as I have found on doing this. You can see early on if there's any movement in the odds, where possibly the clever money is going. You can take the price of the horse knowing that best odds guaranteed is in place. So there is a chance you've got yourself a better price then the one that will be available come morning, in case there's money down on your selection first thing and you haven't time to check or place the bets in the morning.
Rewards 4 Racing
Coral – you earn 1 point for every £1 bet on horse racing which you can then exchange for raceday experiences. There are 30 different racecourses in the UK you can visit with your rewards earnt including top courses like York, Cheltenham, Aintree and Sandown.
Horse Racing Competitions
- Betfred Win Cheltenham Gold Cup Tickets – Offer ends 24th February.
- William Hill Racing Post Lucky 7 – a chance to win up to £50,000 each week. Pick 7 winners from the selected races to collect. Default £1,000 Jackpot Prize if no winner. Full T&C's apply.
How can you Know if the Bookmakers are Trustworthy?
Are you looking for top horse racing betting sites to sign up to and start placing your horse racing bets?. Then you have come to the right page.
We have years of experience in betting on the horses and choosing the best racing bookmakers to place our bets. We have also followed many a tipster and suffered the lows of losing runs as well as significant success and joy at backing winners and collecting large amounts of winnings. Let us guide you, here at Bet1015.com through the pitfalls of horse racing betting and steer you onto a winning path.
Top Horse Racing Betting Sites for UK Punters
Sign up to these top horse racing betting sites for a range of benefits and racing features to help you maximise your returns. It can pay to have multiple accounts where one bookmaker may have superior odds on your racing selection.
Featured Horse Racing Betting Offers
These betting sites have superior horse racing betting offers for UK and Irish punters.
Bet365 Horse Racing
Up to £100 in Bet Credits
- Racing 4/1 Offer – Bet restrictions and terms and conditions apply. 18 + only.
- Best Odds Guaranteed- Bet restrictions and terms and conditions apply. 18 + only.
- Each Way Extra – Bet restrictions and terms and conditions apply. 18 + only.
- Early prices on every race and pay out on Disqualified horses. – Bet restrictions and terms and conditions apply. 18 + only.
7 Setbacks a Horse Racing punter encounters and How to Avoid them ( OR at least get a Free bet when it does happen)
On this page below you will learn of the best ways to get your stake money back if a certain scenario occurs. For example such an event could occur if your horse refuses to race. Your horse comes second or even falls in a jump race. the result would be to lessen your losses and even make more money overall.
The best horse racing tips are the ones that come your way for free and deliver a winning result. However finding such a reliable source for winners doesn't come around too often. What a punter can rely on though, is by siding with the best horse racing bookmakers to be found online.
It may or may not have happened to you while backing the horses – that one of your bets didn't even get off the line yet the bookies still took your money. You backed a horse having spent time assessing it's chances – only to see it blunder and fall at the first fence or even the last. How about placing a Lucky 15 multiple bet and feeling let down because you only got one winner?. If that's you or even if it's not it is always good to know that if it was, the bookmaker you bet with had your back covered, on such a scenario. The best top 5 bookmakers on this page all offer betting insurance on the loss factors I have mentioned.
I will explain the occurrence of each setback a horse racing punter comes across. Finally I will provide the solution by way of the bookmaker that offers insurance against each “loss” and show you how to profit from it.
1. The Horse you backed Refused to Race
The top horse racing betting sites offer a number of betting insurances for the punter to end the frustration of backing a horse only for it to refuse to start. The situation of a horse refusing does happen and although the best option may be not to the back the horse in the first place it tends to be a proven talented animal that has won before. So you may be in a bit of a quandary about committing your cash to the bet. After all you know the horse has won in the past and ticks all the right boxes to qualify for a bet in the coming race. It's that nagging feeling that you might end up totally throwing your money down the drain as the horse might refuse to even get off the line.
A horse that refuses to race means the bookmaker is smiling. You however are left annoyed at the fact that you've just wasted a bet. The solution to the no start problem is to find a bookmaker that will refund your stake if it happens.
Solution 1 – Refuse to Race Money Back bookmaker
Choose horse racing betting sites that refund your bet if your horse refuses to start. Boylesports offer a Fair Play feature wher you will receive a free bet if your horse refuses to start.
2. You can't find a winner
The common curse among punters that eventually the winners dry up or you hit a barren spell. No matter what you try you can't get back on the winning trail.
Solution 2 – Join a Premium Horse Racing Tip Service
We have a recommended horse racing service you can join at a good reduction and you get a free trial. The tipster is called Paul Jacobs and he comes recommended in the pursuit of profiting from horse racing tips and not least because he's won the Racing Post NAP's table competition FIVE times. If you have been a follower like myself, of the NAP tipsters at the Racing Post, you will know that is no mean feat.
FIVE Time Racing Post NAP Winner
Paul Jacobs – Recommended Premimum Tipster with a Free Trial so you can see if he's good enough and make some money to pay for your first month's subscription.
Tipster Platform – The home of all Horse Racing professional tipsters where you can get Free Trials and check out past results.
3. You only got ONE winner on your Lucky 15, 31 or 63 bet!
It may feel like a total loss to only get one winner when your Lucky 15 bet finished. You had four horses backed on the slip but only one won at odds of 7/1. If that was the case you would have banked a losing bet. As the Lucky 15 bet comprises of 15 bets to your stake. So at a £1 stake it would have cost you £15 and the one winner at 7/1 would have returned you only £8 (£7 + £1 stake). That's a £7 loss.
Solution 3 – You can get x 3 (THREE TIMES) the Odds on ONE winner on Lucky 15's at this Bookie.
So in the same scenario as above if your sole winner was at 7/1 that would mean a payout at 3 x the odds = 21/1
21/1 at £1 = £21 + £1 stake =£22 total return for ONE winner.
Lucky 15 One Winner Bonus Bookmakers
Profit gained = £22 – £15 (the cost of your Lucky 15 bet) = £7
Points to note:
- You would need a minimum of a 5/1 winner to make a profit.
- Other horse racing betting sites only offer x 2 the odds as a ONE winner bonus.
- You would need a 7/1 winner to break EVEN with the x 2 odds bonus.
- The higher the stake the more you win so a £10 Lucky 15 would cost you £150 but would return a £70 profit at Betfred.
- Applies to UK and Irish Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Virtual Horse Racing and Virtual Greyhound Racing.
Lucky 31 Bets ONE winner pays out x 4 (FOUR TIMES) the Odds
8/1 winner needed at £10 Lucky 31 bet
Outlay: £310 (31 bets of £10)
Total Return: £330 (with a 8/1 winner)
Total Profit: £20
Lucky 31 One Winner Bonus Bookmakers
Lucky 63 Bets ONE winner pays out x 5 (FIVE TIMES) the Odds
14/1 winner needed at £10 Lucky 63 bet
Outlay: £630 (63 bets of £10)
Total Return: £710 (with a 14/1 winner)
Total Profit: £80
Lucky 63 One Winner Bonus Bookmakers
4. Best Odds Guaranteed
Best odds guaranteed works by paying you out the best price on your winning bet. Take the price of your selection and if it goes out to a bigger price you will get paid at those odds by the horse racing betting sites. Likewise if you take the price and it shortens you still get the bigger price if it wins. The best horse racing betting sites will cater for the punter in more ways than just guaranteeing the best odds on your returns. Such a feature is now widespread amongst horse racing betting sites so it's ability to stand out is somewhat diluted. I'd rather expect it from a bookmaker, opposed to seek it out.
Solution 4 – Best Odds Guaranteed Horse Racing Betting Sites
|Bookmaker||Best Odds Guaranteed||Sign Up||UK Horse Races||Irish Horse Races|
5. Beaten by a Nose..again!
It happened to me only the other day an 8/1 shot leading 2 furlongs out and looking strong for a win purpose only to be collared at the line…by a nose! It wouldn't have mattered had I placed the bet at my other bookmaker as the stake money would have been returned. I would have felt at least relived that I was getting my money back, even if I had just lost out on a potential decent payout. Still there's always another day and another bet.
Solution 5 – Stake refunded if your bet gets done by a Nose at this Bookmaker
Coral – This bookmaker will refund stakes if your horse racing bet is beaten by a head up to a value of £25.
6. Seconditis – Second placed
Have you ever had a run of picking horses that keep placing second?. It happens to me quite often. One solution is to change your approach to backing each way. I have a problem with this method though and I'll explain why.
- I never back a horse each way unless the price is 16/1 or greater odds.
- There have to be sufficient runners so the odds are 1/4 a place NOT a 1/5.
- I am potentially diluting my stake as I'm splitting it two ways – half goes on the Win part and the other on the Place part.
Eventually you turn the corner but you needn't go through the pain of coming second and losing. You can instead bet at an online horse racing betting sites that return your stake if you come second.
Solution 6 – Money Back if 2nd Bookmakers
Bookmakers that award a free bet up to £25 if your horse racing bet comes 2nd to the SP Favourite at one meeting daily. There have to be 5 runners or more and it requires a minimum £5 stake to qualify. 10bet.com offer the most refunds markets on finishing second, out of all the online horse racing betting sites. Totesport also offer money back if your horse comes 2nd. It only applies to a selected race of the day but it's worth checking to see if it's the race you are betting in.
7. It's Fallen at the First
No matter how solid your bet or tip was deemed to be it can always get unstuck by falling at the first. Nothing ranks as more of a letdown than seeing your horse fall at the first jump. You get your bet on and your looking forward to seeing the race unfold but your bet goes tits up without a run for your money. There is at least a solution, of sorts, to this problem and it exists at Coral bookmaker.
Solution 7 – Money Back if your horse Falls, Unseats or is Brought Down
If your horse falls, unseats or is brought down than by placing your racing bet at Coral means up to £25 stake back in free bets. So any bet up to the value of £25 comes with insurance of a first fence fall refund.
That concludes our Top 7 mishaps that befall a punter. The solution to avoiding at least some of the unfortunate events is to bet only at the horse racing betting sites that can offer insurance in money back. I have highlighted the best horse racing bookmakers in the article that will make your job of winning that little bit easier. In conclusion it's all about preserving your betting bank and trusting the right bookmaker to place bets with.