Betbright Sign Up Offer – Site Closed – Recommended Alternative Bookies
As of 5th March 2019, Betbright ceased their gambling operations on a permanent basis. The Betbright company has been aquired by 888 Holdings for the amount of £15m.
We recommend you play at these better and newest UK betting sites here.
Top 5 Better Bookmakers[pokareview_tablelist sort=”custom” num=”5″ cat=”9498″ size=”big” style=”normal” counter=”true” score_style=”percentage”]
NEW Betbright Sign Up Offer DETAILS: 100% match bonus available up to £20 maximum. Customers can deposit £20 and play with £70. This comprises of £40 Sports betting and £30 Casino betting. All deposits of less than £20 will receive a 100% deposit match only.
How does the Betbright Sign Up Offer work?
- Make a Deposit of £20 or a more.
- Receive a 100% matched bonus equal to your deposit amount up to the maximum of £20.
Betbright Sign Up Offer Key Terms
• The offer is for new customers to BetBright and who click through via the appropriate offer links – i.e the one's on this page.
• You must tick the opt-in box on the registration or deposit page while depositing to activate the offer.
• Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer. Only one new account offer per customer, household address, e-mail address, debit / credit card number or IP is allowed.
• You must be residing in the UK or Ireland.
• Customers who deposit to their account via Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for this offer. Only debit and credit card deposits will qualify for this offer.
• Both the deposit amount and the bonus amount will be held as bonus funds until the bonus wagering requirement has been met. The total amount (deposit plus bonus) in bonus wallet must be wagered 6 times to release any bonus.
Rollover Wagering requirement terms explained.
All online bookmakers require a rollover of any bonus amount awarded. It is wise to know how many times this rollover requirement is because you wan't to know when the bonus award can be turned into cash.
This then means you can withdraw the money as it's cash if you want to.
So the deposit amount and the bonus amount will be retained as bonus funds until the bonus wagering requirement, x 5, has been met.
The total amount, which is the deposit plus bonus, in your bonus wallet must be wagered x 6 times to release any bonus for this Betbright sign up offer. 6 x is quite an average amount of rollover among online bookmakers. It can be a lot higher and is x 45 for the Betbright Casino signup bonus.
Example of the Wagering Requirement:
- You make a deposit of £20 and receive the total bonus amount of £20.
- Qualifying deposit amount of £20 + bonus funds of £20 = £40.
Deposit £20 and receive a 100% matched Sportsbook bonus giving you £40 in total. Both the deposit amount and the bonus amount will be held as bonus funds until the bonus wagering or rollover requirement has been met. The total amount (deposit plus the bonus) in bonus wallet must be wagered x 5 times to release any bonus.
Player makes a deposit of £20 and receives £50 in sportsbook bonus funds. The Qualifying deposit amount of £20 + bonus funds of £20 = £40.
£40 must be wagered 5 times (£200) before the bonus funds and qualifying deposit amount are released to the customer’s cash balance.
All bonus information including the separation of buy in amount(your deposit and winnings) and bonus values can be viewed within the “My Promotions” area.
You have 4 days to opt in and then deposit to receive the Betbright sign up offer. The wagering requirement must then be finished within 10 days of opting in. If the wagering is not completed within that time, any of the bonus funds will be removed. The promotion will then be expired. Any funds remaining from your deposit (promo buy-in) will then be returned to your cash wallet.