Get a First 5 Minutes Early Pay Out on your Premier League and Championship football bets with the SportNation Promotion. Any goal scored within the first 5 minutes means your bet gets paid out EARLY.
How to Get your First 5 Minutes Early Pay Out ?
- Opt in to the betting offer and place a single bet on the pre-match 1 x 2 match result market of any Premier League or Championship Live TV game. The matches that qualify are shown on Sky Sports, BTSport or any other fixture on the football match list below. Maximum bet is up to £1,000. Draw bets don't qualify.
- If your football team scores in the first 5 minutes (up until 4.59 on the match clock), you get paid out as a winner no matter what the end result of the game is.
- Receive your First 5 Minutes Early Pay Out Cash winnings within 24 hours of the betting market ending.
Watch the Top 10 Fastest Goals in Football.
All these Football Matches Qualify for the First 5 Minutes Early Pay Out in September:
Saturday 1 September 2018
Leicester City v Liverpool – 12:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Man City v Newcastle United – 5:30pm, live on BT Sport
Millwall v Swansea – 5:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Sunday 2 September 2018
Cardiff City v Arsenal – 1:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Watford v Spurs – 4pm, live on Sky Sports
Friday 14 September 2018
Birmingham v West Brom – 7:45pm, live on Sky Sports
Saturday 15 September 2018
Spurs v Liverpool – 12:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Watford v Man Utd – 5:30pm, live on BT Sport
Blackburn v Aston Villa – 5:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Sunday 16 September 2018
Wolves v Burnley – 1:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Everton v West Ham – 4pm, live on Sky Sports
Monday 17 September 2018
Southampton v Brighton – 8pm, live on Sky Sports
Tuesday 18 September 2018
Stoke v Swansea – 8pm, live on Sky Sports
Wednesday 19 September 2018
QPR v Millwall – 7:45pm, live on Sky Sports
Friday 21 September 2018
Wigan v Bristol – 7:45pm, live on Sky Sports
Saturday 22 September 2018
Fulham v Watford – 12:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Brighton v Spurs – 5:30pm, live on BT Sport
QPR v Nortwich – 5:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Sunday 23 September 2018
West Ham v Chelsea – 1:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Arsenal v Everton – 4pm, live on Sky Sports
Friday 28 September 2018
Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds – 7:45pm, live on Sky Sports
Saturday 29 September 2018
West Ham v Man Utd – 12:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Chelsea v Liverpool – 5.30pm, live on BT Sport
Rotherham v Stoke – 5:30pm, live on Sky Sports
Sunday 30 September 2018
Cardiff City v Burnley – 4pm, live on Sky Sports
First 5 Minutes Early Pay Out Key Terms:
1. This offer is valid for customers that have placed qualifying bets on the match odds market. Customers that have previously been notified that they are not eligible for Sportsbook promotions cannot take part. Customers much opt-in every month to take part in this promotion.
2. This offer is valid to use once per customer per game and only the first bet on each fixture will qualify. Where a customer bets on both teams, the first bet placed will be the qualifying bet. If both bets are placed at the same time, the bet with the lowest value TICKET ID will be counted as the qualifying bet (this can be found on your betting history). Only bets on Premier League and Championship fixtures shown live on SkySports or BTSport will qualify for this offer.
3. Cashed-out, partially cashed-out, void, enhanced odds, in-play and multiples bets will not qualify for this offer. Bets must be placed with real money, players with an active sports bonus can not qualify for this offer. Free bets will not count towards this promotion.
4. General SportNation Terms apply.
5. Winnings will be credited to accounts within 24 hours of the market settling.
6. Cash is free to be withdrawn at any point and is not subject to turnover requirements.
7. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion. This offer is not available to claim on other argyll owned brands.
8. Customers deemed to be abusing this promotion or the general terms of SportNation will be excluded from this and all other promotions and all winnings shall be forfeited. SportNation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time.
9. In the event that both teams score in the first five minutes of the game, the team that scores the first goal will be the qualifying team for this offer.
If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please contact ([email protected]sportnation.bet)