Cricket World Cup Coral Competition – Win up to £100,000 Cash
A chance to win up to £100,000 shouldn't be sniffed at. So if you know anything about cicket with the upcoming world cup about to take place, why not test your know how on batsmen and bowlers and have a chance to win a tidy sum at the Coral Free to enter competition.
Cricket World Cup Coral Competition Offer Ends 03/06/2019
Terms: 18+. UK+IRE Online & Mobile Coral customers only. Terms & Conditions apply.
1. The Smart Money Series (the “Competition”) is a free to enter competition with a prize of up to £100,000 cash (the “Jackpot Prize”) available to be won per edition.
2. This competition is available to qualifying customers from 08.00 UK on Friday 17th May 2019 until entries close at 10.30am on Monday 3rd June. Customers who have entered will be able to view and edit their entry until the Competition is removed from https://smartmoneyseries.coral.co.uk/ (the “Site”) .
4. The Jackpot Prize will be awarded upon the outcome of the 10 questions asked, to the participant who answers all 10 questions correctly.
5. The maximum prize you can win from the Cricket Smart Money Series is £100,000 cash or the currency equivalent at the time of entry.
6. If you win the £100,000 Jackpot Prize (or a share of), the cash prize will be credited to your bank account.
7. If more than one person answers all 10 questions correctly, the Jackpot Prize will be split as per ‘Dead Heat Rules’, (e.g. if two customers were to answer all 10 questions correctly, they would each receive £50,000. If four customers were to answer all 10 questions correctly, they would each receive £25,000).
8. Coral will endeavour to contact the winner(s) within 48 hours of the Competition ending to verify next steps for the Prize(s) to be paid out. This will include verification of your age, your ID and confirmation of payment details for payment to be made. Please note this process could take up to 7 days.
9. Coral reserves the right at any time to substitute alternative Prizes of the same or higher value.
10. Prizes are non-transferable.
11. Coral will not be held responsible for any incorrect contact details provided in your registration. If winners cannot be contacted within 60 days of the Competition ending the winnings will be retained by Coral.
12. The Competition will only be available once per person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries, etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account.
13. Coral has the right to refuse or withhold the Prize(s) in the event of any duplicate accounts or a breach of these “Masters Golf Smart Money Series” Terms & Conditions.
14. Answers to all questions will be settled based on results from official Cricket site, www.cricketworldcup.com. In the event of a dispute relating to an answer, Coral’s decision will be final.
15. The players and teams selected as options in the Competition will be at the discretion of Coral.
16. After you have submitted your answers, you can amend them until entries close at 10.30am UK on 03.06.2019.
17. In the event that any player or team you select becomes an invalid or void selection, you will be able to amend your selection until 10.30am UK on 03.06.2019. After this time your selection will stand and you will not be able to select an alternative.
18. You can only submit one entry to the Cricket World Cup Smart Money Series. Should you enter this Competition more than once your first entry will be considered your final entry, and other entries will not count.
19. Coral shall not be liable for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the ability to enter or participate in the Competition.
20. Coral shall not be liable for damage or loss resulting from entry to the Competition, failure to win, acceptance or use of any Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude liability for any fraud on the part of Coral or death or personal injury resulting from Coral’s own negligence.
21. This Competition is owned and organised by LC International Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar under company number 46808 whose registered office is at 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar GX11 1AA.
22. In order to pay you the Jackpot Prize we may have to provide certain details to third parties to fulfil this.
23. We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Promotion or Competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
24. Coral reserves the right to amend or cancel this Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice if the change or cancellation is a result of any legal or regulatory reason.
25. If you are ineligible to use any of Coral, or its group’s, websites for any purpose you will be deemed illegible for this Competition and any entries shall be deemed void.
27. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Competition, the decision of Coral will be final.
28. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.