Risk Free Bet from Fansbet – £30 Back if you lose on Chelsea v Man Utd
Updated: 18th June 2021
Are you looking for a Risk Free Bet from an online bookmaker?. If so you can get up to £30 as a Free Bet on the Chelsea v Man Utd football match on Monday night.
Bet on the 1 x 2 (Win, Draw or Away) market to qualify. The requirements are simple enough. Place a bet on the selected football match, Chelsea v Man Utd and if it loses they will return your money up to £30 as a free bet . You can then use the free bet money to place another sports wager of your choice. Find out more on the Fansbet risk free bet offer and how the risk free sports bet promotion works, below.
Offer Expires: Monday, 18 February 19:30pm 2019
Fansbet Risk Free Bet Offer for UK Players Details: Sign up and bet £30 on the match result (1 X 2 FT) in Chelsea v Manchester Utd. Get £30 back if you don’t win.
New UK Customer Offer – £30 Risk Free Bet How To Claim?
- Sign up to Fansbet.
- Bet £30 or more on the 1 x 2 Full Time market on the Chelsea v Manchester United betting market.
- If you lose a £20 Refund will be issued Tuesday, 19 Feb. No wagering requirement.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Sign up and bet £30 on the match result (1X2 FT) in Chelsea v Man Utd.
- Qualifying Market: 1X2 Full Time (pre-match).
- Qualifying Stake: £30 or more.
- Bet type: Single only.
- Deadline: Monday, 18 February 19:30.
- If you don’t win, £30 will be refunded Tuesday, 19 February 12:00.
- No wagering or clearance requirements.
- Only players who signed up after February 13, 2019, are eligible.
- General bonus terms apply
How Does A Risk Free Bet Work?
The meaning of a risk free bet means that you place your bet without any loss incurred. Instead any loss as a result of the bet losing is covered by the bookmaker and the amount of your bet (your stake is returned). It's worth noting that you will receive your stake money back up to the amount the bookmaker has stated – £20 in Fanbet's case. So £20 is the risk free amount. You will also receive the returned amount in teh form of a free bet or bets.
Risk Free Bet Explained
- You place your bet of £10.
- If the bet loses you will be refunded the stake of £10 by the bookmaker.
- You have not incurred any loss to you instead you have received your £10 back.
- Terms and conditions will always apply. The money you receive back will be in the form of free bets. There will be a maximum amount of the risk free factor set by the bookmakers' promotion.
£/€10 No-Lose Bet for the England v Scotland game on Friday
Get your £/€10 No-Lose Bet for the England v Scotland game on Friday 18th June…
Enter the FanTeam Euro 2020 Predictor Game with Guaranteed prizepool of £4,300
Euro 2020 Predictor Game Prizepool:£4,300.00 Buyin:£4.30 Participants:103 About the Euro 2020 Predictor Game Pick the…
£1M EURO 2020 Fantasy Tournament
FanTeam.com are hosting a record-breaking Euro 2020 Fantasy Football Tournament, which has a minimum guaranteed…
Zidane quits Real Madrid; United rake in big bucks despite Europa loss
Manager Zinedine Zidane has called it quits at the Santiago Bernabeu for the second time…
Champions League final Chelsea vs Manchester City – Can Blues stop Citizens!
2020-21 UEFA Champions' League final preview: Chelsea vs Manchester City - Estadio do Dragao, Porto…
Villarreal vs Manchester United; Devils to edge Europa League Final
2020-21 Europa League final preview: Villarreal vs Manchester United - Stadion Energa, Gdansk - Wednesday,…