Theresa May to lose the vote of no confidence at 33/1 Odds
Theresa May to lose the vote of no confidence can be backed at 33/1 Odds with Sportnation bookmaker online.
33/1 Theresa May to lose the vote of no confidence
USE CODE: SNENHANCED
Key Terms: New customers only. Valid once per customer. Bonus expires after 30 days. Offer expires 18:00 Wednesday 12 December. £1 max bet. Any winnings will be paid as bonus fund, 7 x turnover at 1.6 minimum odds.
How To Get 33/1 on Theresa May to Lose Vote of No Confidence Enhanced Odds
- Sign Up to SportNation bookmaker
- Make a Deposit and use the deposit code: SNENHANCED.
- Stake £1 on the Special Theresa May market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Register with SportNation adding your deposit code SNENHANCED when prompted to do so on first deposit.
2. Stake £1 (max stake) on our special market of Theresa May to cease being Prime Minister Wednesday 12 December (note: the odds will show as 1.01). The market can be found in our specials sport within the UK politics league. If Theresa May is no longer Prime Minister at the end of the day, customers will qualify for £33 in bonus funds.
3. This offer is valid to use once per customer. Customers cannot claim this offer alongside any other welcome offer.
4. Customers may cancel their participation in this promotion at any point by contacting (help@SportNation.bet).
5. Customers must bet on the specified market as a singles bet. Any other market or combination bet will not qualify for this offer.
6. Bonus funds will be credited within 24 hours of the market settling. Place a series of bets at minimum odds of 1.6 with a minimum stake equal to the value of 7x your bonus funds received and once such bets have settled, any bonus funds and winnings remaining will become withdrawal. Multiple bets on the same event do not count towards wagering, only your first bet on any event counts towards wagering requirements. Minimum withdrawal £20. Where bonus funds are issued, a customer’s real money balance is used first.
7. Offer expires 18:00 Wednesday 12 December (or earlier if Theresa May is no longer Prime Minister).
T&C's – Valid for New UK & Ireland customers only. Bonus funds for players in Ireland will be in the form of their selected currency.
Customers may cancel their participation in this promotion at any point by contacting (help@SportNation.bet). In the event of a cancellation of this promotion or the promotion expires before the turnover requirements have been met, all bonus funds received will be forfeited.
bet365 Accumulator – How To Place One with our Easy Guide
bet365 Accumulator Guide With online betting being wildly popular across Europe and the world, new…
What does Each Way mean in football betting First Goalscorer?
What does each way mean in football betting first goalscorer Explained. How to get Unlimited…
Betfred Acca Insurance Explained
Betfred Acca Insurance explained. Up to £10 Refunded on Losing 5 + Acca's by 1…
Betregal Sign up Offer 2020
The 2020 Betregal Sign up Offer for new customers is a decent enough £10 free…
Do bet365 Offer Best Odds Guaranteed in 2020?
By now, you surely know that most major bookies have this horse racing promo in…
Bet365 Million Pound Giveaway – £1,000,000 Slots Promotion
Don't miss out on the Bet365 Million Pound Giveaway Games Promotion which runs until the…