The New Betfair Arcade bonus offer is a simple 200% matched bonus up to £200. It applies to all new customers who make a first deposit. Double your deposit today (up to £200) and get to play on all the favourite Betfair Arcade games now.
Significant terms and conditions include:
- New customers only.
- This promotion is only available for accounts registered in the UK and Ireland.
- Available on selected games.
- Matched bonus is claimed on the promo page.
- Bonus Wagering x 25 times.
- Bonus valid for 7 days. eWallets are excluded.
How to Claim the Betfair Arcade Bonus in 3 Easy Steps?
- Sign Up – It takes but two minutes.
- Deposit – Betfair Arcade will DOUBLE it with a bonus up to £200.
- Play – Enjoy your bonus on the most popular games.
Why Choose Betfair?
- 2016 Online Casino Operator of the year.
- Attractive promotions for new and existing punters.
- 400 plus choice of your favourite slot and table games to choose from.
- 24/7 Customer Support means help is always on hand.
- Fast and Secure withdrawals.
- Visa MasterCard Bank Transfer 18+ only.
- Bet on the go with the Betfair App, which you can download on site.
Questions and Answers on the Betfair Arcade Offer
How Can you take part?
If are a new bookmaker customer and registered using the promotion code ARCA20 it's good for you. Only one offer per customer. Duplicate accounts are not permitted. Offer strictly limited to one account per customer meaning one per family, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace). Deposits via eWallets like Neteller and Skrill are not valid for this offer.
What You need to do and when to claim your £200 ?
The Betfair Arcade Bonus offer is valid from 12:00 BST 28/11/2017.
To participate, all you need to do is ‘claim’ with any amount up to £50 via the Betfair Arcade promotions page and you will be awarded with a matched bonus which includes your original stake. When playing your Betfair Arcade bonus you can view your balance from the header on the Arcade homepage. Just hit the refresh button to monitor your rolling bonus balance as you play. This will give you an idea as to how close your are to being able to cash out your winnings.
What Games Can You Play?
The Betfair Arcade “Fan Favourites” game collection are the games in which you can wager through your bonus.
You will find these games on desktop in the Betfair collections, on mobile in the A-Z category and highlighted on the Betfair Arcade promotions page.
Stakes on any other games will not count towards wagering requirements.
How You can claim the bonus?
You need to make a deposit and ‘claim’ with any amount up to £50 on the Betfair Arcade promotions page. This is when your matched bonus will automatically be credited to your playable balance. So no waiting around for the credit which is good news.
What You need to wager before you can withdraw any winnings?
Once the bonus is claimed, you must wager your total bonus (including your initial stake used to activate the claim) this must be done x 20 times.
Example if you want to claim the maximum £50 Betfair Arcade Bonus
You will be awarded a £100 bonus (which includes the £50 used to claim). You will then have to bet the £100 bonus 20 times (10 x), which is a total of £2000, before it can be used as cash or withdrawn.
Fair Play Important message from Betfair
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all bonuses)
Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however Betfair reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such Betfair deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements.
1. Any bonus issued is valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion. Any remaining/unused bonus at the end of the stated period will be removed from the player's account.
2. Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.