The Coral bookmaker chain is best known for its high street betting shop presence. The betting site has now been online for well over a decade and as such represents a trustworthy place to bet.[fcrp_review_sc room_id=”127″]
Start your experience at Coral with a £20 free bet, wager a £5 bet and it's yours. The latest promotion to come from Coral is their Bet & Get Club – a loyalty programme that pays a weekly free £5 bet.
When you decide to get an account at the Coral bookmaker online you are signing up for some pretty cool features.
Coral Bookmaker Mobile App
All the interactivity you would expect for Mobile betting on the go. Type in the site address in your mobile browser to start betting with the Coral app. It's compatible on these platforms, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Nokia and Blackberry.
Coral Enhanced Prices
Plus a host of great promotions, updated every day like the Coral Enhanced prices on the feature games of the day.
Coral Free Bet when you wager £5
To start with we will address what most punters sign up to bookmakers for. This is the free bet bonus for new customers. So we will explain the easy steps to get yours now, below.
Follow the three steps below to get your hands on a £20 bet courtesy of Coral.co.uk bookmaker today.
3 Steps to get the Coral £20 in Free Bets
- Sign up for a new account.
- Then deposit some money into your account and place your bet, it has to be a minimum of £5.
- Now you can check your account balance and you will see a free £20 bet token for you to use. There is no need to wait for your first bet to be settled on this one, the free bet is yours to bet with at once.
Summary of Promotions at Coral Betting site
- Bet & Get Club – £/€5 free bet every week when you OPT IN to this Loyalty scheme. Wager £25 + on any sports weekly and receive your free bet.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing and Greyhounds.
- New improved Mobile interface and more choice of Games to play on the go.
- Watch Live Streaming on all your Horse Racing and Greyhounds bets.
- 5 Fold Acca Insurance – Up to £/€25 Money Back if ONE leg lets you down on your 5-Fold + Accumulators.
- Mobile Exclusive Build your Bets – Select your player(s), Stats and build your bet. Fun and Easy way to bet mobile.
- Fallers Money Back on UK/Irish Races – Horse Fallen, Brought Down or Unseated jockey? Up to £/€25 stake back if this happens on selected races.
Coral Bookmaker Review
The Coral online bookmaker site has a modern look and feel about it's layout although not responsive. Coral bookmaker now stands as one of the best and most popular sites amongst punters to bet with. One feature we like is the “Popular Bets” box on the home page with a slider showing you how much you could win by backing the listed Top five bets. it looks neat.
The Live betting page also looks slick and easy on the eye, selecting a current football match takes you to all the choice of betting markets you would expect with impressive click response you can easily select the odds market of your choice.
Apart from Bet in Play Coral also have Lotto, Games, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Bingo and Mobile.
PayPal banking is also available making it easier to fund and withdraw from your account.
In summary a good all rounder of a online bookmaker with plenty of welcome promotions to keep punters interested. The new loyalty Bet & Get Club with free £5 bets every week is what punters want from a bookmaker. A reward or incentive to keep with your choice of bookmaker is very important with so much choice of places to bet.
You can find more information on the Gala Coral Group Ltd company here.
Watch the Coral TV adverts