Chelsea v Swansea – Get the Blues at 33/1 Odds for Wednesday Night’s Premier League Clash
It's Chelsea v Swansea in the Premier League on Wednesday night. To make it even sweeter for football punters is the 33/1 odds on a Blues victory offered by Coral bookmaker. It's a price boost not to be missed as a £1 bet could return a tasty £33 profit on the game. Chelsea are currently trading at 2/11 and Swansea at 18/1 on the win betting market at Coral. Check out all the details on this Coral's price boost promotion which you can have a bet on now.
Chelsea v Swansea Price Boost Offer
- Date: Wednesday 29th November
- Match: Chelsea v Swansea – Premier League betting game
- Coral Offer: Chelsea to win at 33/1 Odds. Maximum £1 Bet.
- Open an account with Coral
- Your Enhanced Odds at 33/1 will display on the Home page
- Your Winnings will be topped up as a Free bet to reflect the Enhanced price.
This offer is available up until kick off on 19:45pm on Wednesday 29th November.
18+. Terms and conditions apply. Please Gamble responsibly
- Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill Deposits do not qualify.
- Minimum deposit of £/€5 is required.
- If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on the Coral site and then you will have your account topped up to reflect the enhanced odds price in free bets.
- The Free bet winnings will expire after 4 days.
- If your bet loses, you will receive a £/€5 free bet on settlement of the market.
- Connect customers are excluded from this offer.
- The free bet token will expire 4 days after being issued.
- This offer is available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over.
FA Cup semi-final; Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview & Correct Score Prediction
2020-21 FA Cup semi-final preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City - Wembley stadium - Saturday, 17th…
Everton vs Tottenham; Low Score Draw on the cards as both teams struggle for form
2020-21 EPL Preview: Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur - Goodison Park - Friday, 16 April 2021…
Away goals come to Blues’ aid as they progress to the semis
2020-21 UEFA Champions League quarter finals second leg - Tuesday, April 13, 2021 Chelsea 0…
Premier League Top 4; Race for 3rd and 4th places heats up
2020/21 EPL Top Four finish odds update: With Manchester City's chances of finishing in the…
Looking shaky for Reds against 13 times Champions
2020-21 UEFA Champions League quarter-final second-leg preview: Liverpool v Real Madrid - Anfield - Wednesday,…
Chelsea v FC Porto; No room for complacency as Blues to barge into Semi’s
2020-21 UEFA Champions League quarter-final second-leg preview: Chelsea v FC Porto - Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan,…