Draw No Bet – Explained the Advantages and Disadvantages
Updated: 20th June 2021
There are many new ways to bet on sports and football in particular like the Draw No Bet wager. Football betting is a massive industry and therefore it comes as little surprise to see online bookmakers offering new betting markets to keep things fresh.
Draw No Bet is one such betting market and it has become very popular when betting on football matches.
If the team on which you have bet wins the match, you will be paid your winnings as normal.
Draw No Bet Example using Real Madrid vs PSG
Let’s look at the Real Madrid vs PSG first leg match in the Round of 16 of the 2017/18 Champions League as an example.
In the Draw No Bet market, Real Madrid are 4/6 to win the match, whereas PSG are available at 11/10.
- If you place a £10 bet on Real Madrid to win the match and they are successful, you will win £16.15.
- If the match ended in a draw, you will receive your £10 stake back.
- The only way you can lose out, is if PSG win the match and if this happens, you lose the bet.
However, there is one downside to using the Draw No Bet option instead of the Full Time Result market and that’s the odds.
- Using the Real Madrid vs PSG match again as an example, if you were to bet on Real Madrid to win the match using the Full Time Result market, you would get odds of 27/20.
- If you place a £10 bet on Real Madrid to win the match and they come through, you will win £22.50, which is a difference of £6.35. On a bet of £10, that is quite significant.
However, if the match ended in a draw, you will go away with nothing as the bet is lost.
So, while the Draw No Bet gives you a bigger margin for error, you are paying for the bigger margin by betting on lower odds.
The Draw No Bet market has both its advantages and disadvantages.
- If you would like to bet on the winner of a match but feel it could be a close game, the Draw No Bet is a good option.
- If you are feeling confident one team will win the match, you will find better odds going for the Full Time Result market.
£/€10 No-Lose Bet for the England v Scotland game on Friday
Get your £/€10 No-Lose Bet for the England v Scotland game on Friday 18th June…
Enter the FanTeam Euro 2020 Predictor Game with Guaranteed prizepool of £4,300
Euro 2020 Predictor Game Prizepool:£4,300.00 Buyin:£4.30 Participants:103 About the Euro 2020 Predictor Game Pick the…
£1M EURO 2020 Fantasy Tournament
FanTeam.com are hosting a record-breaking Euro 2020 Fantasy Football Tournament, which has a minimum guaranteed…
Zidane quits Real Madrid; United rake in big bucks despite Europa loss
Manager Zinedine Zidane has called it quits at the Santiago Bernabeu for the second time…
Champions League final Chelsea vs Manchester City – Can Blues stop Citizens!
2020-21 UEFA Champions' League final preview: Chelsea vs Manchester City - Estadio do Dragao, Porto…
Villarreal vs Manchester United; Devils to edge Europa League Final
2020-21 Europa League final preview: Villarreal vs Manchester United - Stadion Energa, Gdansk - Wednesday,…