Draw No Bet – Explained the Advantages and Disadvantages
There are many new ways to bet on sports and football in particular like the Draw No Bet wager. Football betting is a massive industry and therefore it comes as little surprise to see online bookmakers offering new betting markets to keep things fresh.
Draw No Bet is one such betting market and it has become very popular when betting on football matches.
If the team on which you have bet wins the match, you will be paid your winnings as normal.
Draw No Bet Example using Real Madrid vs PSG
Let’s look at the Real Madrid vs PSG first leg match in the Round of 16 of the 2017/18 Champions League as an example.
In the Draw No Bet market, Real Madrid are 4/6 to win the match, whereas PSG are available at 11/10.
- If you place a £10 bet on Real Madrid to win the match and they are successful, you will win £16.15.
- If the match ended in a draw, you will receive your £10 stake back.
- The only way you can lose out, is if PSG win the match and if this happens, you lose the bet.
However, there is one downside to using the Draw No Bet option instead of the Full Time Result market and that’s the odds.
- Using the Real Madrid vs PSG match again as an example, if you were to bet on Real Madrid to win the match using the Full Time Result market, you would get odds of 27/20.
- If you place a £10 bet on Real Madrid to win the match and they come through, you will win £22.50, which is a difference of £6.35. On a bet of £10, that is quite significant.
However, if the match ended in a draw, you will go away with nothing as the bet is lost.
So, while the Draw No Bet gives you a bigger margin for error, you are paying for the bigger margin by betting on lower odds.
The Draw No Bet market has both its advantages and disadvantages.
- If you would like to bet on the winner of a match but feel it could be a close game, the Draw No Bet is a good option.
- If you are feeling confident one team will win the match, you will find better odds going for the Full Time Result market.
Man City v Liverpool Predictions & Preview – 02/07/2020 – Citizens look to rebound with win against Red’s
2019-20 English Premier League preview: Manchester City v Liverpool Etihad stadium - Thursday, 2 July…
Top 4 Premier League 2020 Contenders & Best Odds
English Premier League: Top 4 Premier League probables and online bookmakers odds. With Liverpool being…
Liverpool Win Fastest Ever Premier League Title
Liverpool are 2020 Premier League champions. Fans of Liverpool rejoiced world over as Jurgen Klopp's…
Chelsea v Manchester City Predictions & preview 25/06/2020
2019-20 English Premier League preview: Chelsea v Manchester City Predictions. Stamford Bridge - Thursday, 25…
Everton v Liverpool Preview & Predictions 21/06/2020 – Reds to Resume winning ways against Toffee’s
2019-20 English Premier League preview: Everton v Liverpool Preview & Predictions Goodison Park - Sunday,…
Watford v Leicester City Preview & Predictions 20/06/2020
2019-20 English Premier League Preview: Watford v Leicester City Vicarage Road - Saturday, 20 June…