Place a Man City Bet vs Liverpool and Score £25 Every time they hit the back of the Net
This Sunday sees Liverpool greet Manchester City at Anfield in what promises to be a classic clash of the titans as Premier League toppers face an unbeaten at home Reds. Wager a £25 City bet on the match and be rewarded with £25 for every goal scored by the Citizens.
Liverpool will be looking to avenge the 5-0 mauling they suffered at the hands of the Citizens, Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium. However you fancy a bet on Manchester City then make sure you place it at bookmaker Sportnation who will pay out in free bets £25 every time a goal is scored. You just need to wager on Man City pre match and you can sit back and enjoy the spectacle knowing that you could cash in a £25 bet for every goal that hits the back of the net courtesy of Pep Guardiola's boys.
Sportnation Man City Bet New Customer Offer
- £25 for Every Manchester City Goal
- Wager £25 on Manchester City to win and get a £25 free bet for each goal they score*
*Terms and conditions apply. 18+ only. Please Gamble responsibly.
The Man City Bet Offer ends Sunday 14th Jan at kick off at 16:00pm
Follow these instructions to Qualify for the £25 free bets if City score.
1. Register your new account with SportNation, make your deposit and wager £25 on Man City to beat Liverpool.
2. For every goal Manchester City score you will be awarded a £25 Free Bet.
3. Free bets will be credited at 10am on Monday.
4. Free bets need to be staked once at odds of 1.2 or bigger and only the winnings from them will be returned to your cash balance.
5. This offer is valid to use once per new customer.
6. The offer expires at kick off.
7. Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, a player’s real money balance will always be used first when placing Bets before any bonus funds can be used.
8. Or you can choose the standard £100 welcome sign up bonus. The full terms and conditions of which can be found on site here. Customers are not eligible for both the bonuses.