The Scorecast Bet Explained
Updated: 1st March 2024
A scorecast bet is an exciting bet that involves two bets rolled into one.
- This bet type is most commonly seen in and offered by football betting sites.
- The bet works similarly to a parlay in which you have to guess both the player who scores first and the final score to win.
- If you get either portion of the bet wrong, you lose the bet.
- If both of those things happen you win the bet.
- However, if Chelsea wins or Marcus Rashford scores first and Manchester United wins, then you will lose the bet.
Top 8 FAQ's on Scorecast Bets
Get the answers to the most asked questions about placing the scorecast bet.
#1 Is a Scorecast Bet a Single Bet?
When making this type of bet you are placing a single wager on two different variables.
Essentially it’s a single bet, but you are betting on two things to happen.
The bet works differently than if you were betting on a player to score first and an overall score.
For example, let’s take the bet that Harry Kane would score first and that England beats Belgium 3-1.
If Harry Kane scores first, but England wins 1-0 you would lose the scorecast bet.
#2 What Does Anytime Scorecast Mean?
Anytime scorecast works differently than a regular scorecast bet.
In an anytime scorecast bet you still are betting on a player to score and the final score of the game.
However, the player that you are betting on does not necessarily need to score first.
- If Sadio Mané scores the first goal and Mohamed Salah scores the second goal you win the bet.
- However, if that same bet was a regular scorecast bet, then you would lose the bet because Mohamed Salah did not score first.
#3 Can you Cash Out on a Scorecast Bet?
You are unable to cash out on this type of bet. This is because you are betting on a scorer and the final score.
Therefore, the result of the bet is not determined until the end of the match.
Additionally, since you are making one bet on two variables, even getting just the scorer correct does not mean that you have won the bet.
#4 Does Scorecast Mean First Goal Scorer?
This bet type means that you are betting on the first goalscorer and the overall score of the match.
If you would prefer to bet on a player scoring at any point in the match and the overall score, you should place an anytime scorecast.
#5 What Happens if the First Goal is an Own Goal in a Scorecast Bet?
- If the first goal of the match is an own goal, then it does not count as a goal scorer.
- The next goal scored (as long as it’s not an own goal) would count as the first goalscorer.
For example, let’s say you bet on Lionel Messi to score the first goal in a scorecast bet.
#6 What Happens If Your Chosen Player Doesn’t Play in a Scorecast Bet?
Warm-up injuries and unexpected changes to the starting 11 happen quite often.
If the player you bet on to score first in this type of bet does not play, then your bet is transferred to a single bet on the final score.
- For example, if you placed a scorecast bet on Romelulu Lukaku and Chelsea to win 1-0.
- If Lukaku doesn’t play, but Chelsea wins 1-0, then you win the bet at the odds on the single score bet.
#7 What Happens If Your Player Comes on After the First Goal in a Scorecast Bet?
If the player you chose to score first comes on a substitute after the first goal has been scored, then your scorecast bet is transferred to a single bet on the final score.
#8 Where to place your Scorecast bets
Premier League Betting Tips: How to Make Profitable Bets
Are you a football enthusiast who also loves to place bets on Premier League matches?…
The best football accumulator betting site verdict
Football accumulator betting has become increasingly popular among sports enthusiasts and punters looking to add…
best football betting sites in UK this December 2023
When it comes to football betting in the UK, several top-notch online betting sites offer…
Why Arsenal’s Title Odds Are Better Than You Think
BoyleSports price Boost on Arsenal to win the League Odds UK - Bet £10 Get…
German Giants Bayern to Face Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City in Thrilling Friendly + Price Boost
Boylesports Price Boost: Bet £10 Get £20 in Free Bets + Man City to Win…
Malta and England set to clash in Euro 2024 Qualifiers: A thrilling showdown awaits!
Malta and England are set to face off in the Euro 2024 Qualifiers, with experts…