Betfair Bet 25 Get 25 Offer this Weekend
Updated: 29th June 2022
Betfair Sportsbook is giving away more free bets this weekend with their Betfair Bet 25 Get 25 Offer. It's a £50 pay day in bonus bets if you take it up and it should cover your weekend bets.
The offer applies to New customers only for this Saturday and Sunday.
Full details on how to get the £50 in free bets below. Simply follow the 3 easy steps set out below and the £50 in bonus bets will be yours to bet with this Saturday and Sunday.
3 Steps for the Betfair Bet 25 Get 25 offer
- Sign up for a new account today and enter Promo Code: ZSKACM on the page.
- Now deposit and bet £25 on the Saturday to receive £25 in free bets.
- On Sunday bet £25 and receive ANOTHER £25 in free bets.
Terms you should know about Betfair Bet 25 Get 25 offer
- Exchange bets excluded.
- You can only qualify for the offer once per day on Saturday and Sunday.
- The free bets will be given to you once your qualifying bet has been settled (the event you bet on has finished).
- The Minimum odds for the bets you place to qualify for the Betfair Bet25 Get 25 offer have to be at least 1.2.
- Only deposits made by Debit/Credit Cards will qualify.
- The offer will END on 23:59 Saturday 04th of March 2017.
Bet365 Bet Credits Offer Explained
Welcome to the Bet365 bet credits offer - explained and reviewed for 2022. The bet365…
MansionBet Bonus Code for 2022
Mansionbet website is now closed Alternative Bookmakers [affiliates_list num="4" cat="sports" sort="rating" columns="2"] We review the…
How to Use the Betbull Free Bet
In this article we will explain how to use the Betbull free bet - so…
Sporting Index Welcome Offer Review
UK sports bettors know their welcome offers. We know a good deal when we see…
Campeonbet Bonus Explained with Terms – see How to Get a 100% Up To £100 Extra on your First Deposit
The Campeonbet bonus is a 100% up to 100£/€/$. You can find all the details…
How to get free bets on William Hill?
Are you searching for how to get free bets on William Hill? We explain the…