Sporting Index Welcome Offer Review [July 2021]
Updated: 27th July 2021
UK sports bettors know their welcome offers. We know a good deal when we see one.
So is the latest Sporting Index welcome offer worthy of a little hype, or is it just another antic that doesn’t pay off for punters in the long run?
Bet 4 x £5 (min odds 1.9) & Get a Free £10 fixed odds bet
Join the market leader in sports spread betting on all major sports tournaments, leagues and events. Sporting Index now pr...
- Applies to first 4 x £5+ bets on any sports market at odds of 1.9 (9/10) or greater.
- All four qualifying bets need to be placed on separate selections and must be settled within 30 days of registration.
- 1 x £10 free bet issued once all four bets are settled.
- Free bet valid for 7 days and stake not returned.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards qualifying.
- Full terms available online.
We checked out what this veteran of the UK sports betting industry has to offer, and we’re breaking it down for you here.
We’ve analysed the terms and conditions, looked at the benefits, and compared it against its competition. We looked for decent alternatives offered by the online bookie (spoiler alert: we found one).
Read on to see why every betting UK player needs to claim the Sporting Index welcome offer.
What Makes a Good Welcome Offer?
I’m the first to admit: our standards are pretty high.
We want welcome offers that we can use. We want low-stress betting with high-return rewards. We want them to help us boost our bankroll across the season. We want them to deliver real winnings to our bottom line.
What don’t we want?
We don’t want convoluted, clunky terms and conditions that tangle up our cash. We don’t want to waste time signing up, only to realise that bonus comes with more baggage than the Euro 2020 team buses.
So here’s how the Sporting Index welcome offer stacks up.
Get £25 to spread bet with
Once you join and set up your online sportsbook account with Sporting Index, they’ll ice your account with a £25 credit to bet on a spread.
First up, it’s not often that a bookmaker is willing to pad your account without a little something in return. In this case, Sporting Index isn’t even asking for a deposit. In our books, that’s a definite plus.
Secondly, Sporting Index is known for its spreads—that’s what they do.
They do it well.
Their welcome bonuses and sign up offers usually reflect that, and this latest offer is no exception.
If you’re keen on mastering spread betting, this is your opportunity to build your skill risk free.
Finally, if you hadn’t planned on adding Sporting Index to your sportsbook stable, this offer will put them on your radar. The bookmaker has been around for almost three decades, so they’ve got a lot to offer:
- Consistently ranked #1 for sports spread betting
- Now offering fixed odds betting
- Extensive international and domestic sports tournament betting lines
- Strong markets for football, tennis, cricket, cycling and darts
- Zero transaction fees
- Instant withdrawals to 5 payment methods
When you’re building your bookmaker roster, signing up with Sporting Index might help you leverage a little extra credit into some solid profits.
There are a few caveats—as you can expect from any sign up bonus.
As always, you’ll need to sign up and verify your account to get started. You’ll then have 7 days to use your £25 credit on any spread bet you choose.
Some more of the key terms you’ll find in the fine print are:
- You can’t withdraw the £25 credit as cash. It’s not real money.
- You keep what you win, but not the £25 credit you initially wagered.
- There are market restrictions—you can’t use the £25 credit on: Tennis Match 100 Index, Rugby League Team Win Index, Football 100 Index, Cricket 100-50-0 Index, Football Win Index, Darts Player 100 Index, or Basketball Match 100 Index.
- You can’t use the £25 credit on virtual games.
Bet 4 x £5 and get a £10 free bet
If spread betting isn’t your thing, but you’re keen to give Sporting Index a go—this alternative Sporting Index welcome offer might be up your alley.
Once you’ve made four qualifying bets from your new account, you’ll get a free £10 Fixed Odds bet token.
Simply make your deposit, place your bets, and Sporting Index will pop your free bet into your Promo Wallet once the last bet settles.
- Minimum wager amount for each of the four bets is £5
- Qualifying bets must be settled within 30 days
- All bets must be fixed odds individual bets at odds of 1.9 or greater
The How To
Taking advantage of the newest Sporting Index welcome offer was as straightforward as you’d expect. We set up a new account (FYI, you can also set up a demo account—but it won’t get the bonus offer).
- Go to the Sporting Index landing page and click ‘Join Now’—You’ll be taken through to a SPIN registration page to load your personal details
- Enter your personal details and select your preferred communication methods—email, SMS, mail.
- Continue through the sign up process. You’ll be prompted to choose an account type: deposit or credit. Deposit accounts—the most common type—require you to have funds in your Sporting Index account before you place a wager. Credit accounts require you to meet credit criteria, and settle any account deficit on a pre-agreed basis.
- If Sporting Index doesn’t need to verify any of your details, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
In our experience, it can take several hours for the confirmation email to come through. At that stage, you can head back to the Sporting Index site and login. Congratulations—your Sporting Index welcome offer should be sitting in your Promo Wallet.
This one is a winner!
At face value, a £25 spread credit or £10 free bet might not seem like much. But having played around with the options, we’ve got to beg to differ.
Most of the time, the £100 and £500 welcome offers thrown around online boil down to very little—unless you’re playing big money wagers.
Sky-high wagering requirements make it virtually impossible for everyday punters to see a reward of even 1% of what they spend.
With the Sporting Index sign up offer, what you see is what you get.
Whether you choose the £25 spread credit or bet 4 x £5 and get a £10 free bet, it’s easy to use. It’s straightforward. It can boost your bankroll, and deliver real winnings to your bottom line.
Got a welcome offer you want us to check out? Connect with us below in the comments!Go To Sporting Index
Does Sporting Index do Live betting?
Yes Sporting Index provide an extensive offering of Live In-Play betting on a huge range of sports events for both Spread and Fixed odds markets.
Do Sporting Index have a Fixed Odds sign up offer?
You will find two separate welcome offers at Sporting Index - one for use as a fixed odds sign up offer and one for Spread bettors.
Both the sign up offers are top draw. The Spread free cash offer and the fixed odds deposit match bonus will set you up nicely to give the Sporting Index site a good test run - and hopefully turn into some nice winnings.
Is there a Sporting Index Promo Code
No there is no need to enter any Promo Code when you sign up to Sporting Index and make a deposit.
The bonuses do not require any code and are given subject to you succesfully opening an account and being approved by Sporting Index.
Do Sporting Index have a Refer a Friend offer?
There is a Refer a friend offer at Sporting Index and it pays out a bonus to you and your friend once you have qualified all the necessary terms of the deal - by placing the required amount of bets first.
Once completed you will have to contact customer services at Sporting Index to receive your bonuses for you and your friend.
The Refer a Friend offer applies to both placing Spread and Fixed Odds bets and you can see all the terms of the offer at the Sporting Index page; https://www.sportingindex.com/refer-and-earn
Who owns Sporting Index?
It was last sold in 2015 for an undisclosed sum to Swedish businessman Magnus Hedman.
Sporting Index is the B2C division of the Sporting Group and it's registered address is; Sporting Index Ltd, Gateway House, Milverton Street, London, SE11 4AP, United Kingdom
How to Use the Betbull Free Bet
In this article we will explain how to use the Betbull free bet - so…
RedZoneSports Welcome Offer – Get a Free £10 Double Bet
[single_affiliate title="Redzonesports" size="big"][su_spacer] NEW RedZoneSports Welcome Offer - grab the RedZone Free £10 Double Bet…
Campeonbet Bonus Explained with Terms – see How to Get a 100% Up To £100 Extra on your First Deposit
The Campeonbet bonus is a 100% up to 100£/€/$. You can find all the details…
How to get free bets on William Hill?
Are you searching for how to get free bets on William Hill?. We explain the…
Bet365 Bet Credits Explained – Get up to £100 for New Customers in 2021
Bet365 bet credits explained and reviewed for 2021. The bet365 bet credits terms were recently…
Mustardbet £10 free (Offer Expired October 2019)
Update October 2019 - The Mustardbet £10 free bet is no longer available. Please choose…