On this page you can see which horse races today in October 2018, have the Betfred Each Way Places Enhanced offer applied.
Betfred Each Way Places
See today's Betfred Each Way bets that are paying enhanced places below.
4 Places for Each Way bets at 1/5 the odds in the Horse Races
- Betfred are paying 4 places for Each Way bets at 1/5 the odds in the 16:20 & 17:30 Goodwood
5 Places for Each Way bets at 1/4 the odds in the Horse Races
- Betfred are paying 5 places for Each Way bets at 1/4 the odds in the 16:25 Navan
5 Places for Each Way bets at 1/5 the odds in the Horse Races
- Betfred are paying 5 places for Each Way bets at 1/5 the odds in the 15:15 & 17:00 Navan
How to Make a Profit from Backing Horses Each Way
When backing the horses it makes sense to bet at bookmakers that pay out an extra place. This means more winnings returned to you if your bet gets placed each way. An extra place means the difference of at least a part return on your bet and if the odds are big enough you can make a profit.
I personally go each way on horses with odds of at least 8/1 at a 1/4 of the odds. This way you are guaranteed to secure a profit by the amount of your each way stake. let me explain with the following example.
Knight Destroyer backed at 8/1 with a stake of £5 Each Way.
Total stake: £10 (£5 on the Win bet and £5 on the Each way bet).
Result: 3rd at 8/1 (it can finish 2nd/3rd or 4th or even 5th if the Betfred Each Way Places offer had been applied).
Return: 1/4 odds at 8/1 = 2/1 plus each way stake of £5 returned = £15.
Note the Types of Horse Races that pay out 1/4 or 1/5 odds Each Way and how many runners they need to have.
- All races of 5 to 7 runners: 1/4 odds on the first two places.
- Handicaps of more than 16 runners: 1/4 odds on the first four places.
- Handicaps of 12 to 15 runners: 1/4 odds on the first three places.
- All other types of races with more than 8 runners: 1/5 odds on first three places.
- On horse races with less than 5 runners it's win only.
Betfred have loads of beneficial horse racing promotions for punters like me who bet on the gee gee's. My own favourite is the Lucky 15 combo bonuses where you get paid at 3 x the odds on only one winner. Take a look at this page where I have compared all the Lucky 15 bonuses and returns on one winner against the main online bookies. I have also done a comparison for Lucky 31 and 63 combination bets for those punters that like to combine more than four horses in a bet.
Betfred Each Way Places Terms and Conditions:
Applies to the ‘Winner or E/W’ (each way betting) market only.
Applies to singles and multiple bets.
If there are fewer than 10 runners standard place terms will apply.
These Betfred each way places do not apply to ante-post bets.
Dead heat rules apply.
Available on Betfred.com and Betfred.mobi
Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at their discretion.
General Betfred.com rules apply, see the website for details.
18 + Only. Please Gamble Responsibly.