Cheltenham First Race Betting Offer
Updated: 29th November 2023
Get the Betfred Cheltenham First Race Betting Offer and cash in £50 in Free Bets. Sign Up below with Promo Code: CHELT50.
The Cheltenham Horse Racing Festival starts on Tuesday 13th March at 1:30.
Have a £10 wager on this first race OR any of the first race betting markets during the Festival up until 16th March.
Singles only and make sure it's a win bet not each way and then you will get the Betfred free bet offer.
How to get the First Race £50 in Free Bets?
- Sign up to Betfred using the promo code ‘CHELT50’
- Deposit and bet £10 on the first race of the day at Cheltenham
- Get £50 in Free Bets.
18+ Only. T&C's apply. Be Gambleaware.
Key Terms of the Cheltenham Race Betting Offer
- New customers only using the promo code ‘chelt50’.
- Bets on ante-post and specials markets do not qualify for this offer.
- Promotional period runs from 18:00 12/03/2018 until 13:30 16/03/2018.
- Minimum deposit and first bet of £10 on the first race of the day at Cheltenham (13:30).
- Free bets are credited within 60 minutes of bet settlement, 7 Day Free Bet Expiry.
- Offer Date Starts: 12/03/2018 18:00:00
- Offer Date Ends: 16/03/2018 13:30:00
Additional Terms and Conditions:
What is the easiest horse betting app?
What is the easiest horse betting app? - our choice is the Betfred App. When…
The Best Horse Racing Betting System in 2023
Horse racing has always been a popular sport for betting enthusiasts around the world. With…
Get Ready to Place Your Bets: Royal Ascot 2023 Betting Guide – Gold Cup Odds
Royal Ascot is one of the most prestigious horse racing events in the United Kingdom.…
Who Are The Favourites for Cheltenham Today?
With Cheltenham 2023 right around the corner, the favourites for this year’s festival are already…
How to Find the Best Cheltenham Odds
How Can You Find the Best Cheltenham Odds? There are several approaches to finding the…
Is 2023 Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed?
Of all the bookie's promotions aimed at racing fans, none compare quite as favourably as…