Spreadex Cheltenham Horse Racing Offers; Up To £50 Free Bet
Updated: 5th December 2023
There are two great Spreadex Cheltenham offers are up for grabs that you can use throughout the whole of the horse racing festival.
- On the first race of each day players can get a matched free bet refund up to £50 if their horse places but does not win.
- For every race after that players will be able to get up to £50 in free bets if their horse finishes second to the SP Favourite.
- Spreadex Cheltenham offers above available from 8am Sunday 13th March.
- Spreadex regular sign up offer available now and anytime!
- See more top offers from these horse racing betting sites
Listed below are the two free bet Money back offers for the 2022 Cheltenham Festival that you definitely need on your side. Check them out below.
#1. Money Back as a Free Bet Up To £50 If 2nd
For every race during the 2022 Cheltenham Festival you'll get your money back as a free bet up to £50 if you bet using this 1st Spreadex Cheltenham offer – and your horse comes 2nd to the SP favourite.
How It works Money Back If 2nd to SP Fav
- Place a cash horse racing bet on any of the 28 Cheltenham Festival races.
- If your horse finishes second to the SP favourite Spreadex will match the stake amount of your losing bet, with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.
- The Spreadex Cheltenham free bet award will be credited to your account once your losing bet has been settled and you will have 28 days to use it.
Key terms: Applies to your first cash bet placed on a particular race only. Promo void if only two runners in the race. Free bet still awarded if your horse is dead heat second behind the SP fav or if you bet on a joint SP fav who finishes second behind the other SP fav. If your horse is third behind two horses in dead heat for first including the SP fav, free bet is not awarded. Cannot be used in addition to offer below; E.g. if your horse places on the 1st race and also finishes 2nd behind the SP fav, you will only get money back as one free bet.
#2. Money Back as a Free Bet Up To £50 1st Race
On the first race every day of the 2022 Cheltenham Festival you'll get your money back as a free bet up to £50 if your horse gets a place but doesn't win.
How It works for Money Back If Places
- Put a cash bet down on the first race every day of the 2022 Cheltenham Festival.
- If your horse loses and comes placed instead Spreadex will match the stake of your losing bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.
- Your Spreadex Cheltenham free bet will be credited to your account on settlement of your losing bet and you will need to use it within 28 days or it will expire.
Key terms: Applies to your first cash bet placed on the above named races only. Fixed odds single bet only. Promo void if only two runners in the race. Cannot be used in addition to offer above or in addition to our ‘2nd to a rag' promo; E.g. if your horse places on the 1st race and also finishes 2nd behind the SP fav (or alternatively finishes second to a horse of 33/1 SP or greater), you will only get money back as one free bet.
Qualifying 1st Day Spreadex Cheltenham horse races:
- Tuesday March 15th 2022 13.30 The Supreme Novices' Hurdle.
- Wednesday March 16th 2022 13.30 The Ballymore Novices' Hurdle.
- Thursday March 17th 2022 13.30 The Turners Novices' Chase.
- Friday March 18th 2022 13.30 The JCB Triumph Hurdle.
Which is the best horse racing betting site?
Which is the best horse racing betting site - If you are a horse racing…
What is the easiest horse betting app?
What is the easiest horse betting app? - our choice is the Betfred App. When…
The Best Horse Racing Betting System in 2023
Horse racing has always been a popular sport for betting enthusiasts around the world. With…
Get Ready to Place Your Bets: Royal Ascot 2023 Betting Guide – Gold Cup Odds
Royal Ascot is one of the most prestigious horse racing events in the United Kingdom.…
Who Are The Favourites for Cheltenham Today?
With Cheltenham 2023 right around the corner, the favourites for this year’s festival are already…
How to Find the Best Cheltenham Odds
How Can You Find the Best Cheltenham Odds? There are several approaches to finding the…