William Hill Cheltenham Offers – 2 Free £10 Bets for the Festival
Updated: 4th October 2023
There's Two William Hill Cheltenham offers for this weekend which will give you 2 x £10 free bets for the Festival.
The upside to this offer is that to qualify all you need to do is bet £20, on either or both, of these exciting sports events.
The Sandown Imperial Cup horse race on Saturday and Monday's FA Cup quarter final match between Chelsea and Manchester United.
Easy Steps to qualify for the 2 x £10 Free Cheltenham Bets
- Wager £20/€20 or more on the Imperial Cup (3.00 Sandown) on Saturday 11th March. Receive a £10 free bet to use over the duration of the Cheltenham Festival.
- Bet £20/€20 plus on Chelsea v Manchester United (FA Cup quarter-final) on Monday 13th March and have a £10 free bet to use throughout the Cheltenham Festival.
Terms to Note for the William Hill Cheltenham Offers
- Your bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 or higher.
- Only Single bets. Cash in bets do not qualify.
- Your Free bets can only be used for the duration of the Cheltenham Festival 2017 between Tuesday 14th March and Friday 17th March.
- Your Free Bets will be credited into your account by 9am GMT on the morning of Tuesday 14th March 2017.
Get Ready to Place Your Bets: Royal Ascot 2023 Betting Guide – Gold Cup Odds
Royal Ascot is one of the most prestigious horse racing events in the United Kingdom.…
Who Are The Favourites for Cheltenham Today?
With Cheltenham 2023 right around the corner, the favourites for this year’s festival are already…
How to Find the Best Cheltenham Odds
How Can You Find the Best Cheltenham Odds? There are several approaches to finding the…
Is 2023 Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed?
Of all the bookie's promotions aimed at racing fans, none compare quite as favourably as…
How Much Money is Bet on Cheltenham
Few racing events are as rich as Cheltenham, one of the perennial highlights of the…
How To Bet on Cheltenham Races 2023 – Top 4 Bookies Free Bets
Are you looking for guidance on how to bet on Cheltenham races? In our article,…