Our MyBookie review looks at the online sportsbook that caters for players worldwide in 2020.
MyBookie was established in 2014, so a fairly new player to the online betting world. This means it always best to do your research on how safe and secure it is before you deposit funds and start playing.
We list the pros and cons and the main features of betting at the sportsbook in the MyBookie review.
Is the MyBookie sportsbook Legit and is it trustworthy to deposit funds to?.
In our research we have found the answers to these questions to be yes?.
- Legally Licensed to the laws of the state of Curacao and it's Government.
- All Banking transactions are protected by high technology 256 bit encryption and secure socket layers certificates (SSL).
- Deposit Helpline: 844-866-2387.
MyBookie Review of Customer Comments
By scouring the internet we have read the reviews from individuals who have and are playing at the sportsbook and apart from a few teething issues the general feedback is positive.
One of the main reasons to play at MyBookie.ag is the choice of attractive sign up bonuses.
Currently MyBookie offers up to $1,000 in a sign up, 50% deposit bonus with a initial outlay of $100. If that is too much for you then choose the 25% sign up bonus and go for $500, this only requires a $50 deposit.
Be aware of the turnover requirements need before you cash out. It is this which catches out players for the first time and seems to be the main complaint for newbies judging by the comments online.
The turnover means the amount of betting money you have wager before you can cash out your winnings and bonus funds.
See the Mybookie.ag example that explains the whole process below:
MyBookie Review of Bonuses and Rollover Requirement
The MyBookie bonuses are larger and generous towards players that join.
MyBookie uses the bonuses to reward both their new and longstanding clients.
In order to prevent any type of abuse, bonus amounts are required to be rolled over X amount of times before a cash out can be requested. This is called a rollover requirement.
These “rollover requirements” simply mean how much you have to wager before requesting a payout. You do not need to win or lose that amount, simply put that amount into betting action.
- For example, if you deposit $100 then you will be given a bonus of $100. The rollover is 10 x the deposit plus bonus.
- Therefore $100 + $100 = $200. $200 x 10 = $2000.
- This means that you will need to wager $2,000 in bets before you can cash out. The bets are cumulative, so the more you wager, the sooner you will meet your rollover requirements and be able to cash out your winnings.