Bet Builder – New Football betting Feature from Bet365
New from online bookmaker bet365 is their betting slip feature called Bet Builder. It allows you to select and build the bet of your choice. The feature makes it easy for you to combine different types of betting markets available on soccer matches all into one betting slip.
What is Bet Builder?
Bet Builder lets you create the pre-match bet you want on any football match.
You can select from the most popular markets and, once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate your own odds!.
For example, you can choose First Goalscorer, Both Teams to Score and number of corners to create one single bet with the price for the combined selections.
How to build your bet
You can make up to six selections to create your unique bet. Choose from a wide range of markets, including (when available on the selected fixture):
- Match Result (Full Time or Half Time)
- Both Teams to Score
- Number of Goals Scored
- Players to Score (Anytime, First, Last, 2 or More, 3 or More)
- Cards (Total, Player To Be Booked)
Make your selection and this will be added to the Bet Builder slip; repeat the process for up to five more markets and you can then calculate your own odds. Once you are happy with your bet, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and the bet will be added to your bet slip.
With the fantastic Bet Builder feature, a range of offers and extensive pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is a great place for all your Soccer betting.
Bet Builder Terms and Conditions
- Bet Builder is only available on Soccer matches, and can only be used for pre-match markets.
- Bet Builder bets cannot be combined with other Bet Builder bets or other betting opportunities and will be placed as a single bet only.
- Bets placed through Bet Builder will be available for full Cash Out prior to the fixture starting. Partial Cash Out and Auto Cash Out will not be available on any Bet Builder bet and no Cash Out options will be available once the fixture goes In-Play. Bet Builder bets cannot be amended using the Edit Bet feature.
- A maximum of six markets from a single match can be included in a Bet Builder bet.
- If a market within a Bet Builder bet is void/pushed, then the entire Bet Builder bet will be void/pushed – e.g. if your Goalscorer selection does not play the entire bet will be void regardless of the outcome of the other selections.
- The 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer will not apply to bets placed through the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 will not be responsible if the Bet Builder feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Bet Builder bet if the bet or a selection within the bet is settled in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any bet requested for any competition or market or bet type that is included in the Bet Builder feature.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Bet Builder feature (or any part of it) at any time for any event, fixture, market or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the Bet Builder feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing the feature
How Do I Bet on bet365?
A guide on how to bet on bet365. [pokareview_bonusbox id="22527" layout="style1" score_style="percentage"] One of the…
Do bet365 Offer Best Odds Guaranteed in 2020?
By now, you surely know that most major bookies have this horse racing promo in…
Boylesports Football Specials – DOUBLE Winnings If there’s a Penalty Scored
Over the next few days Boylesports.com are offering penalty double winnings on the games listed…
Which Betting sites Don’t Ban Winners?
[pokareview_tablelist sort="title" num="10" reviews="22530,23429" size="small" style="narrow" counter="false" score_style="percentage"] Imagine this: you’re a bettor and quite…
What are the Best Live betting sites? – Our Top 9 Bookmakers
Live betting, for those of you unaware, is a relatively new feature at sports betting…
UK Bookmakers with Live Streaming – 4 Top Sites to Watch Sports
In this article you will find the best choices for new UK bookmakers with live…