New Football Betting Sites in May 2022
Updated: 24th May 2022
Whether you're a well-established football bettor or a budding punter, keeping up with the new football betting sites in the UK can be a challenge — there are so many! You'll probably spend more time researching than betting. So, let us fix that.
New Football betting sites in May
You'll find everything you need to know about the best new football betting sites here.
Bet £10 Get £15
New betting site for UK players launched in 2021.
Up To £35 in Bets + 1st Goalscorer Insurance Offer on every football match
Financial, sports, spread and fixed odds betting with casino action all from one account.
Free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. Ts&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Bet £15 Get £10
New UK betting site since 2021.
Money Back Free Bets up to £100
A new and exciting bookmaker for UK players with horse racing and sports betting.
200% Deposit Match Up to £200!
UK bookmaker donates to your selected charity or cause via bets made.
Bet £10 Get £40
UK Mobile online bookmaker choice for Football, Sports and Casino and optimum Live betting experience.
How to Find and Select The Best New Football Betting Sites
A simple Google search reveals loads of new football betting sites in the UK. Unfortunately, they weren't created equally — some are much better than others.
Therefore, use the criteria below to ensure you sign up for the best of the bunch:
#1 Focus on Safety, Security, and Licensing
The most reputable new football betting sites take many steps to ensure your financial and personal information remains safe and secure. Ensure the bookie uses the latest encryption methods and follows strict security protocols.
#2 Excellent Football Betting Promotions
#3 Fab Mobile Experience
The best new bookies promise a seamless mobile experience, preferably from a native app, to remain ahead of the curve. After all, most UK football bettors prefer playing on the go.
#4 Generous Welcome Offer
Every football betting site comes with a welcome offer. However, some are much more attractive than others. Do your research before signing up to ensure you get the best bonus available.
#5 High Industry Reputation
Even though they're new sites, they should still hold a strong reputation. After all, people are more than happy to share their opinion when they've had an amazing or terrible experience.
#6 Wide Array of Banking Methods
A solid new football betting website will want to remain current by providing the latest and greatest withdrawal and deposit options. They should make it as easy as possible for you to receive your winnings and top up your account.
#7 Competitive Football Odds
Look for the bookie with the best odds on the league and competition you wish to bet on. That way, you'll ensure the biggest payout if you win.
Pros and Cons of Using New Football Betting Sites
We're an advocate for new football betting websites. However, some advantages and disadvantages come with using them. Let's explore them below:
- New football betting sites are available from anywhere — Convenience is critical in this day and age. Thus, new football betting websites ensure you can access them no matter where you're located.
- Potential for huge payouts — Provided you bet smartly and always look for the most competitive odds, the wins are potentially massive. You definitely won't want to miss them.
- Excellent security — New sites know precisely how vital digital security is nowadays. Therefore, they adhere to the latest security best practices and provide proper data encryption to protect your financial and sensitive information.
- Many opportunities to analyze bets — Thanks to the variety of online betting tools and stats trackers, you get plenty of opportunities to effectively study bets before placing them.
- Treated to great welcome offers and loyalty programs — Welcome offers grab your attention initially, but the new football betting sites' loyalty programs make you want to stay. They all run slightly differently, so ensure you check the terms and conditions to decide whether it's right for you.
- Betting taxes might be high — Taxes can significantly cut into your bankroll. You need to research taxation laws for gambling winnings in the UK to ensure you're abiding by the rules and regulations.
- Be mindful of sneaky bookies — We highly recommend sticking to the new football betting sites below. They're reputable and ethical. However, illegitimate bookies exist. So thoroughly research a site before inputting your information.
The Best New Football Betting Sites Reviewed
New football betting sites in May 2022 – Luckster, Highbet, BetTarget, Kwiff, Zetbet, BetDukes, Betiton.
To save valuable research time, we've provided brief reviews of the best new football betting sites here:
Even though there isn't a mobile app, you get a decent welcome offer and bonus winnings on accumulator bets. It's a good starting point for beginners, as the site is relatively intuitive.
Football betting is Highbet's primary focus. You can pick from 1,500 markets and take advantage of special price boosts every day. Typically, a game in the Premier League boasts roughly 350 different bet options.
Like Highbet, football is BetTarget's bread and butter. They showcase competitive odds too.
Kwiff boasts several ongoing promotions for football bettors. Plus, you can participate in their in-play betting feature to enhance your experience.
While you can only withdraw via debit card, you get a plethora of market and bet options. Plus, they have a live streaming service and fantastic promos.
Football is the site's best-stocked category. They offer an average of 220 English Premier League markets per event!
Betiton's welcome offer is exceptional, and they showcase competitive odds. It's one of the best upcoming football new betting sites around.
The Bottom Line
Stick to our guidance, and you're bound to have a fantastic experience on the UK's new football betting sites!
The Bet365 Bet Builder – Create the ultimate bet!
New from online bookmaker bet365 is their betting slip feature called Bet Builder and it…
Which Betting sites Don’t Ban Winners?
Imagine this: you’re a bettor and quite a successful one at that. You’ve joined a…
Best New Basketball betting sites in 2022 – (Luckster, MrPlay, Highbet, BetTarget, Kwiff, Luckland, BetDukes, Betition)
The basketball betting options for UK online bettors are expanding. With new basketball betting sites…
New PayPal Betting Sites: How to Find Them, Choosing The Best, and Pros and Cons
Unbeknownst to many avid bettors in the UK, new PayPal betting sites are constantly cropping…
UK betting sites that accept Paysafecard
When it comes to UK sports betting online, having a solid deposit/withdrawal method is key.…
What Does Push Mean on bet365?
On bet365 and other betting sites, a push is a tie between you and the…