New Football Betting Sites and Free Bets for March 2023
Updated: 28th May 2023
Whether you're a well-established football bettor or a budding punter, keeping up with the new football betting sites in the UK can be a challenge — there are so many! You'll probably spend more time researching than betting. So, let us fix that.
New Football betting sites in March 2023
You'll find everything you need to know about the best new football betting sites here.
Bet £50 Get £20 Free Bet Every Monday
Join Vegas Paradise Bet to get a free bet of up to £20 every Monday with Promo Code: FBM
Bet £10 Get £10 Free Bet
Is VegasLand Sport worth your time? our complete review has everything you need to know before joining.
10% Cashback on deposit losses
All British Sports comes onto the UK market with an exclusive and unique welcome offer of 10% cashback.
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet with Promo Code: VMC30
Make your first bet a winning one at Vegasmobilecasino Sports with their deposit and bet £10 for a £30 free bet bonus.
Bet £25 Get £10 Free Bet
Charge up your Odds at Rhino bet with their daily specials and Best Odds Guaranteed on racing markets—a new bookmaker for UK players with a £10 free bet offer.
How to Find and Select The Best New Football Betting Sites
A simple Google search reveals loads of new football betting sites in the UK. Unfortunately, they weren't created equally — some are much better than others.
Therefore, use the criteria below to ensure you sign up for the best of the bunch:
#1 Focus on Safety, Security, and Licensing
The most reputable new football betting sites take many steps to ensure your financial and personal information remains safe and secure. Ensure the bookie uses the latest encryption methods and follows strict security protocols.
#2 Excellent Football Betting Promotions
We recommend looking for sites with football-related betting promotions on accumulator bets. Often, you'll find Acca boosts and Acca insurance to squeeze maximum value from the service.
#3 Fab Mobile Experience
The best new bookies promise a seamless mobile experience, preferably from a native app, to remain ahead of the curve. After all, most UK football bettors prefer playing on the go.
#4 Generous Welcome Offer
Every football betting site comes with a welcome offer. However, some are much more attractive than others. Do your research before signing up to ensure you get the best bonus available.
#5 High Industry Reputation
Even though they're new sites, they should still hold a strong reputation. After all, people are more than happy to share their opinion when they've had an amazing or terrible experience.
#6 Wide Array of Banking Methods
A solid new football betting website will want to remain current by providing the latest and greatest withdrawal and deposit options. They should make it as easy as possible for you to receive your winnings and top up your account.
#7 Competitive Football Odds
Look for the bookie with the best odds on the league and competition you wish to bet on. That way, you'll ensure the biggest payout if you win.
Pros and Cons of Using New Football Betting Sites
We're an advocate for new football betting websites. However, some advantages and disadvantages come with using them. Let's explore them below:
- New football betting sites are available from anywhere — Convenience is critical in this day and age. Thus, new football betting websites ensure you can access them no matter where you're located.
- Potential for huge payouts — Provided you bet smartly and always look for the most competitive odds, the wins are potentially massive. You definitely won't want to miss them.
- Excellent security — New sites know precisely how vital digital security is nowadays. Therefore, they adhere to the latest security best practices and provide proper data encryption to protect your financial and sensitive information.
- Many opportunities to analyze bets — Thanks to the variety of online betting tools and stats trackers, you get plenty of opportunities to effectively study bets before placing them.
- Treated to great welcome offers and loyalty programs — Welcome offers grab your attention initially, but the new football betting sites' loyalty programs make you want to stay. They all run slightly differently, so ensure you check the terms and conditions to decide whether it's right for you.
- Betting taxes might be high — Taxes can significantly cut into your bankroll. You need to research taxation laws for gambling winnings in the UK to ensure you're abiding by the rules and regulations.
- Be mindful of sneaky bookies — We highly recommend sticking to the new football betting sites below. They're reputable and ethical. However, illegitimate bookies exist. So thoroughly research a site before inputting your information.
The Best New Football Betting Sites Reviewed
New football betting sites in January 2023 ready for taking bets on the Premier and every other football league action – Luckster, Highbet, BetTarget, Kwiff, Zetbet, BetDukes, Betiton.
To save valuable research time, we've provided brief reviews of the best new football betting sites here:
Even though there isn't a mobile app, you get a decent welcome offer and bonus winnings on accumulator bets. It's a good starting point for beginners, as the site is relatively intuitive.
Football betting is Highbet's primary focus. You can pick from 1,500 markets and take advantage of special price boosts every day. Typically, a game in the Premier League boasts roughly 350 different bet options.
Like Highbet, football is BetTarget's bread and butter. They showcase competitive odds too.
Kwiff boasts several ongoing promotions for football bettors. Plus, you can participate in their in-play betting feature to enhance your experience.
While you can only withdraw via debit card, you get a plethora of market and bet options. Plus, they have a live streaming service and fantastic promos.
Football is the site's best-stocked category. They offer an average of 220 English Premier League markets per event!
Betiton's welcome offer is exceptional, and they showcase competitive odds. It's one of the best upcoming football new betting sites around.
The Bottom Line
Stick to our guidance, and you're bound to have a fantastic experience on the UK's new football betting sites!
Best Choice for UK Betting Sites that Accept BOKU
Within ten years, BOKU has quickly established itself as one of the most convenient ways…
The 7 Best UK Betting Sites That Accept Neteller
Find UK Betting Sites That Accept Neteller Neteller is a trusted online payment method that…
Betting Sites that Accept Visa Debit Cards
Visa Debit Cards & betting explained Setting up an account with an online sports betting…
Top 10 UK betting sites with Free Bets for April 2023
UK betting sites are ideal when it comes to offshore wagering, but you need to…
4 Decent UK betting sites that accept Skrill
Having a solid bookmaker cashier with options that meet your needs is a must. UK…
New UK betting sites that accept Mastercard
UK bettors, if you’re looking for the top betting sites where you can take your…