New PayPal Betting Sites: How to Find Them, Choosing The Best, and Pros and Cons
Updated: 31st May 2023
Unbeknownst to many avid bettors in the UK, new PayPal betting sites are constantly cropping up, offering punters convenient ways to deposit and withdraw.
Generally, they're easy to find. But it's knowing which are the best and whether using PayPal really is a great option that's tricky.
So, in the subsequent sections, we'll explore the criteria of the country's top new PayPal betting sites and the platform's pros and cons to make it easier for you to kickstart (or continue) your online betting journey.
How to Find and Choose The Best New PayPal Betting Sites
Bet £50 Get £20 Free Bet Every Monday
Join Vegas Paradise Bet to get a free bet of up to £20 every Monday with Promo Code: FBM
Get £40 in bonuses when you bet £10
Top rated UK online betting site since 1967.
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet with Promo Code: BETGET
The Online Casino with a new Sports platform and Welcome Bonus Offer of a £30 free bet. It's an established Casino site which has added a Sports section operated by a leading betting platform ProgressPlay Ltd.
50% deposit Bonus up to £50
UK bookmaker since 2003 with excellent live betting and promotions, fully licensed by the gambling authorities of the UK, Ireland, Sweden and Malta.
A simple Google search for new PayPal betting sites gives you countless options. And it's likely that, after your initial search, you'll have too many choices.
So, use the categories below to wheedle out the poor from the best new PayPal betting sites.
#1 Secure Payments
As a bettor, security should be number one on your (and the betting site's) priority list. If a bookie can't protect your money, they're not worth it.
Luckily, new PayPal betting sites cover this by offering the fantastically secure e-wallet payment option. They adhere to the latest SSL encryption and bulletproof cybersecurity protocols.
You don't want to waste your precious betting time learning how to use an overcomplicated site. Therefore, if you find a new PayPal betting site that you're initially confused by, get out! We guarantee there are plenty of easy-to-navigate options to choose from.
#3 Fast Withdrawals and Deposits
Many banking payment options are tedious. They expect you to wait days to receive your winnings. The best part about PayPal betting sites is transactions happen instantly.
#4 Excellent Sports Coverage
For the best online betting experience, you need to choose PayPal sportsbooks with a range of sports. You should also consider the number of betting markets available for popular games (the higher, the better).
#5 Generous Welcome Bonuses
It's great to be rewarded when you sign up for a new PayPal betting site. But some are much better than others. For that reason, be picky. See a list of our best new betting sites to start with.
#6 Mobile Availability
The best of the best PayPal betting sites come with an app for maximum efficiency and convenience. They're smooth, extensive, and let you bet no matter where you are.
Pros and Cons of Using The New PayPal Betting Sites
You know how to find and choose the best new PayPal betting sites. But your question now might be, why? We're glad you asked!
We've listed the pros and cons below, so you can see how the good definitely outweighs the bad.
- It's incredibly easy to use — PayPal is designed for the masses, making it simple for everybody to use. Using the platform to deposit and withdraw is typically a lot smoother than (not to mention faster) other methods since you don't need to fiddle about inputting card details.
- It's free (although some bookies may charge) — If you've followed our tips for finding the best new PayPal betting sites, you won't have to worry about fees. However, some bookies may charge for these transactions. With that said, the fees tend to be nominal, especially compared to other payment methods.
- The payouts are fast — Since it's an e-wallet, you can expect seamless, lightning-quick payouts, regardless of when you withdraw your winnings. Traditional methods often take several working days, making PayPal the superior option when you want your money instantly.
- It's safe and secure — The platform adheres to the highest digital security and safety methods. They use the latest SSL 168-bit encryption and heavily guard their physical servers to limit adverse cyber events. Plus, PayPal's software has undergone rigorous testing to mitigate potential vulnerabilities. So, your money is in very safe hands.
- PayPal has a long-standing positive reputation — The company's reputation has skyrocketed to the dizzying heights of locked-in success in the last ten years. UK bettors and online shoppers alike revel in the platform's security, convenience, and speed.
- PayPal can freeze your account — Provided the betting site is approved by PayPal, you won't have to worry about the company freezing your account. However, if they notice “suspicious activity”, they may freeze it for your benefit. Usually, you can unfreeze it once you've confirmed you're making the transactions.
- Not available for all betting site promotions — Sometimes, sportsbooks run promotions that you can't participate in if you're using PayPal as your deposit/withdrawal method. While these should be few and far between, it's worth checking the site's standard rewards criteria before signing up.
The Bottom Line
Overall, finding the best new PayPal betting sites in the UK is easy when following our criteria. And if you had any doubt left over — yes, placing bets with PayPal will undoubtedly enhance your online sportsbook experience.
Who Are The Favourites for Cheltenham Today?
With Cheltenham 2023 right around the corner, the favourites for this year’s festival are already…
How to Find the Best Cheltenham Odds
How Can You Find the Best Cheltenham Odds? There are several approaches to finding the…
Is 2023 Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed?
Of all the bookie's promotions aimed at racing fans, none compare quite as favourably as…
How Much Money is Bet on Cheltenham
Few racing events are as rich as Cheltenham, one of the perennial highlights of the…
How To Bet on Cheltenham Races 2023 – Top 4 Bookies Free Bets
Are you looking for guidance on how to bet on Cheltenham races? In our article,…
New Football Betting Sites and Free Bets for March 2023
Whether you're a well-established football bettor or a budding punter, keeping up with the new…