New PayPal Betting Sites: How to Find Them, Choosing The Best, and Pros and Cons
Updated: 24th May 2022
Unbeknownst to many avid bettors in the UK, new PayPal betting sites are constantly cropping up, offering punters convenient ways to deposit and withdraw. Generally, they're easy to find. But it's knowing which are the best and whether using PayPal really is a great option that's tricky.
So, in the subsequent sections, we'll explore the criteria of the country's top new PayPal betting sites and the platform's pros and cons to make it easier for you to kickstart (or continue) your online betting journey.
How to Find and Choose The Best New PayPal Betting Sites
Bet £10 get £30
A high street bookmaker name that's been around since 1934 delivers a heavy weight performance online.
Get £60 in bonuses when you bet £10
Top rated UK online betting site since 1967.
First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto, and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement.
Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
Bet £10 Get £20
The biggest Independent Irish online bookmaker with a long standing reputation from 1982. All sports, Casino, Poker, Lotto and Live betting/Streaming.
A simple Google search for new PayPal betting sites gives you countless options. And it's likely that, after your initial search, you'll have too many choices.
So, use the categories below to wheedle out the poor from the best new PayPal betting sites.
#1 Secure Payments
As a bettor, security should be number one on your (and the betting site's) priority list. If a bookie can't protect your money, they're not worth it.
Luckily, new PayPal betting sites cover this by offering the fantastically secure e-wallet payment option. They adhere to the latest SSL encryption and bulletproof cybersecurity protocols.
You don't want to waste your precious betting time learning how to use an overcomplicated site. Therefore, if you find a new PayPal betting site that you're initially confused by, get out! We guarantee there are plenty of easy-to-navigate options to choose from.
#3 Fast Withdrawals and Deposits
Many banking payment options are tedious. They expect you to wait days to receive your winnings. The best part about PayPal betting sites is transactions happen instantly.
#4 Excellent Sports Coverage
For the best online betting experience, you need to choose PayPal sportsbooks with a range of sports. You should also consider the number of betting markets available for popular games (the higher, the better).
#5 Generous Welcome Bonuses
It's great to be rewarded when you sign up for a new PayPal betting site. But some are much better than others. For that reason, be picky. See a list of our best new betting sites to start with.
#6 Mobile Availability
The best of the best PayPal betting sites come with an app for maximum efficiency and convenience. They're smooth, extensive, and let you bet no matter where you are.
Pros and Cons of Using The New PayPal Betting Sites
You know how to find and choose the best new PayPal betting sites. But your question now might be, why? We're glad you asked!
We've listed the pros and cons below, so you can see how the good definitely outweighs the bad.
- It's incredibly easy to use — PayPal is designed for the masses, making it simple for everybody to use. Using the platform to deposit and withdraw is typically a lot smoother than (not to mention faster) other methods since you don't need to fiddle about inputting card details.
- It's free (although some bookies may charge) — If you've followed our tips for finding the best new PayPal betting sites, you won't have to worry about fees. However, some bookies may charge for these transactions. With that said, the fees tend to be nominal, especially compared to other payment methods.
- The payouts are fast — Since it's an e-wallet, you can expect seamless, lightning-quick payouts, regardless of when you withdraw your winnings. Traditional methods often take several working days, making PayPal the superior option when you want your money instantly.
- It's safe and secure — The platform adheres to the highest digital security and safety methods. They use the latest SSL 168-bit encryption and heavily guard their physical servers to limit adverse cyber events. Plus, PayPal's software has undergone rigorous testing to mitigate potential vulnerabilities. So, your money is in very safe hands.
- PayPal has a long-standing positive reputation — The company's reputation has skyrocketed to the dizzying heights of locked-in success in the last ten years. UK bettors and online shoppers alike revel in the platform's security, convenience, and speed.
- PayPal can freeze your account — Provided the betting site is approved by PayPal, you won't have to worry about the company freezing your account. However, if they notice “suspicious activity”, they may freeze it for your benefit. Usually, you can unfreeze it once you've confirmed you're making the transactions.
- Not available for all betting site promotions — Sometimes, sportsbooks run promotions that you can't participate in if you're using PayPal as your deposit/withdrawal method. While these should be few and far between, it's worth checking the site's standard rewards criteria before signing up.
The Bottom Line
Overall, finding the best new PayPal betting sites in the UK is easy when following our criteria. And if you had any doubt left over — yes, placing bets with PayPal will undoubtedly enhance your online sportsbook experience.
New Football Betting Sites in May 2022
Whether you're a well-established football bettor or a budding punter, keeping up with the new…
The Bet365 Bet Builder – Create the ultimate bet!
New from online bookmaker bet365 is their betting slip feature called Bet Builder and it…
Which Betting sites Don’t Ban Winners?
Imagine this: you’re a bettor and quite a successful one at that. You’ve joined a…
Best New Basketball betting sites in 2022 – (Luckster, MrPlay, Highbet, BetTarget, Kwiff, Luckland, BetDukes, Betition)
The basketball betting options for UK online bettors are expanding. With new basketball betting sites…
UK betting sites that accept Paysafecard
When it comes to UK sports betting online, having a solid deposit/withdrawal method is key.…
What Does Push Mean on bet365?
On bet365 and other betting sites, a push is a tie between you and the…