Super Bowl LII Double Winnings
Updated: 18th September 2021
Boylesports looks to be calling a comfortable win for the New England Patriots on 4th February for Super Bowl LII. Why? because their latest American football promotion pays out Double winnings on ALL betting markets if the game is won by only 3 points or less. Whatever your opinion though final games can easily go down to the wire and it's temptation enough to place a few bets on the variety of prop bets available at Boylesports in the hope of a Double winning payout.
Boylesports Super Bowl LII Double Winnings Offer
Double Winnings are paid as free bets on all markets if the game is won by 3 points or less. Maximum stake £/€20. Maximum bonus £/€500. Initial returns paid in cash. Selected matches only. T&Cs apply. 18 + Only. Please gamble responsibly.
Super Bowl LII Offer Terms and Conditions
- Double winnings on all markets as a free bet if the game is won by 3 points or less.
- Initial returns will be paid out in cash with the winnings doubled as a free bet.
- The match must be won by 3 points or less.
- Matches that go to overtime will count towards this promotion.
- Max stake £/€20 per customer and max bonus £/€500 free bet per customer.
- Applies to all live matches shown on Sky Sports.
- Applies to all winning pre-match single bets on all markets.
- Bets placed on the ‘Match Day Enhancements’ and ‘Request A Bet’ markets will not qualify for this promotion.
- One qualifying bet per customer (first bet placed on match).
- Cashed out or voided bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Free bets will not qualify for promotion.
- One Double Winnings payout per match per customer.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days.
- Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
- Applies to all channels.
- Standard BoyleSports Terms & Conditions Apply
What Is a Super Flag Bet – Explained!
Super flag bets are ultra thrilling. They're made with the experienced bettor in mind. You…
The Fastest bank transfer betting sites for UK punters
Bank transfers are a quick and easy way to get money into your UK betting…
Betfair Acca Edge explained and its purpose
Although many online bookies offer accumulator insurance for three-legged bets or more, Betfair has taken…
How and Where to Play Virtual Darts Betting Online
Most of us have played darts, whether it was as a childhood pastime or with…
How to Place a Betbull System Bet
Punters nowadays have a nearly endless choice of betting markets. They’re different in structure and…
bet365 Accumulator – How To Place One with our Easy Guide
bet365 Accumulator Guide [affiliate_link id="23010" ]Bet at Bet365[/affiliate_link][su_spacer] With online betting being wildly popular across…