Best Choice for UK Betting Sites that Accept BOKU
Updated: 26th September 2022
Within ten years, BOKU has quickly established itself as one of the most convenient ways for customers to complete payments without inputting their credit card information.
This convenience has led many online punters to wonder whether where they can find UK Betting Sites that Accept BOKU.
UK Betting Sites that Accept BOKU
Bet £10 Get £20
The biggest Independent Irish online bookmaker with a long standing reputation from 1982. All sports, Casino, Poker, Lotto and Live betting/Streaming.
Online bettors hoping to use BOKU are best served at Boylesports.co.uk.
Through Boylesports, punters can directly finance their bankrolls with deposits greater than £5 by using BOKU’s direct phone payment system.
Deposits are completely free and protected by BOKU’s added layers of security.
If you have never used BOKU to finance a betting site, continue reading to learn more.
This guide will explain how to make deposits and withdraws, as well as the many benefits of using a convenient phone payment system.
We’ll also introduce the top UK betting site to accept this form of payment and share more information about BOKU in general.
All About Boylesports and BOKU
Boylesports is one of the most popular bookmakers in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The company has been in business since 1989 and offers an online sportsbook, casino, and poker room in addition to its brick-and-mortar locations.
Boylesports is widely known for its competitive odds, especially on football matches, and offers a host of markets for a variety of sports.
The company is also known for its numerous promotions, which include a £25 free bet for new customers, odds boosts, and Acca insurance.
In order to use BOKU to finance your account, you will first need to register for a Boylesports account.
Head over to the site and click on the “Join Now” button in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
From there, follow the instructions to input your personal information and create a username and password. Be sure to opt-in for the welcome bonus when prompted.
How to Deposit Funds to Boylesports Using BOKU
- Once your account has been created and verified, log in and click on the “Deposit” button in the top right-hand corner of the site.
- Select “BOKU” from the list of deposit options and enter the amount of money you would like to add to your account.
- You will then be redirected to BOKU’s website to complete the transaction.
- Input your mobile number when prompted and confirm the payment.
- You will then receive a text message with a verification code. Enter this code on BOKU’s website to complete the transaction.
The funds should appear in your account immediately.
It’s important to note that there is a £10 minimum deposit and a £30 maximum deposit when using BOKU. There is also a 1.4% transaction fee.
How to Withdraw Funds from Boylesports Using BOKU
Unfortunately, BOKU does not currently offer a way to withdraw funds from your account.
If you need to access your winnings, you will have to use an alternative withdrawal method such as a bank transfer or e-wallet.
For this reason, we recommend only using BOKU if you already have access to other payment methods.
Pros and Cons of Using BOKU Betting Sites
Compared to other payment methods, BOKU offers a unique approach to funding your bankroll without directly inputting your credit card or bank information.
However, it isn’t a perfect system. To help you decide whether BOKU is right for you, we’ve prepared a list of both its advantages and downsides below.
- Convenience: Compared to other payment methods, BOKU is incredibly convenient. All you need is a mobile phone and you can make a deposit in seconds. Your money should process immediately and you’ll be able to place bets within minutes.
- Security: BOKU is famously one of the safest payment methods around since members can directly fund their bankrolls without inputting private bank details into a betting site. This protects your personal data from hackers and provides a wall of privacy between your bank and betting history.
- Players Pay Later: Although BOKU immediately processes transactions, it doesn’t directly charge your bank account. Instead, you can defer the payment until your phone bill is due, giving a small grace period between when you finance your bankroll and when you have to pay the charge.
- No Fees: Boylesports does not charge an added transaction fee if you use BOKU.
- No Withdrawals: Although BOKU is an excellent deposit option, it currently doesn’t offer a way to make withdrawals from your account. This means you will need to use an alternative method to access your winnings.
- Not Widely Available: BOKU isn’t accepted at all online betting sites. In fact, it’s only available at a handful of UK bookmakers.
- Limited Transaction Amounts: BOKU has strict limits on how much you can deposit into your account. The maximum amount is £30 while the minimum is only £5.
- Carrier Fees: While BOKU doesn’t charge any fees, your wireless carrier most likely will. These fees depend on your service provider so be sure to check with them before using BOKU to fund your account.
Which Countries Accept BOKU for Online Betting?
Although BOKU currently operates in 56 countries around the world, few sportsbooks are willing to accept direct payments through the system.
For example, in the United Kingdom, only Boylesports works with BOKU without first processing the payment through a secondary e-wallet.
And, only citizens within the UK can use BOKU on Boylesports.
This greatly limits access to the platform but, considering that members must also create an e-wallet to withdraw their funds, it’s not outside the realm of possibility.
Most other sportsbooks that work with BOKU ask that punters fund their bankrolls using Neteller, which does accept BOKU payments.
This will come with a small transaction fee, though.
What Makes BOKU a Good Choice for Funding Your Online Bookmaker?
There are many advantages to using BOKU over other payment methods, especially when it comes to online betting.
First and foremost, BOKU is incredibly convenient and only requires a mobile phone to complete payments.
There are no extra steps or lengthy registration processes, meaning you can fund your account within seconds and start playing on the same day.
Additionally, BOKU is safer than traditional payment methods.
When you input your phone number, you are sent a verification code that must be entered before the transaction can be completed. This code acts as an extra layer of security and helps to prevent fraud.
Can You Still Claim a Welcome Bonus if You Use BOKU to Make a Deposit?
Yes, you can still claim the welcome bonus at Boylesports if you use BOKU to make your first deposit.
Just be sure to opt-in for the bonus when prompted during the registration process.
After authenticating your account and inputting the verification code for your deposit, the bonus should appear on your account profile.
To access the welcome bonus, simply click on the “Promotions” tab at the top of the page and select the “Welcome Bonus” from the list.
You will then be able to view the bonus terms and conditions as well as the wagering requirements.
Be sure to meet these requirements before attempting to make a withdrawal.
Most welcome bonuses also have minimum deposit requirements, so be sure to explore the Boylesports promotions page before making your first transaction.
Although it’s not yet widely accepted, BOKU is becoming one of the most popular payment methods for online punters.
The system is convenient, safe, and offers a way to finance your bankroll without inputting your credit card or bank information.
As of publication, Boylesports is the only betting site to accept direct payments through BOKU but this may soon change with time.
As more bookmakers begin to accept this payment method, we expect it will become more widely available around the world.
The 7 Best UK Betting Sites That Accept Neteller
Find UK Betting Sites That Accept Neteller Neteller is a trusted online payment method that…
Betting Sites that Accept Visa Debit Cards
Visa Debit Cards & betting explained Setting up an account with an online sports betting…
Top 10 UK betting sites you can Rely on (September 2022)
UK betting sites are ideal when it comes to offshore wagering, but you need to…
New Football Betting Sites in September 2022
Whether you're a well-established football bettor or a budding punter, keeping up with the new…
4 Decent UK betting sites that accept Skrill
Having a solid bookmaker cashier with options that meet your needs is a must. UK…
New UK betting sites that accept Mastercard
UK bettors, if you’re looking for the top betting sites where you can take your…