Bet365 bet credits Review - Join our #1 rated online bookmaker Bet365.
- Established 2000
- License UK Gambling Commission Account Numbers; 55148 & 55149
- Operator Independent Bet365 Group Ltd
- Minimum Deposit £5 for the Bonus
- Bonus Up to £30
- Bonus Code None
- Live Streaming
- Promotions and Bonuses
- Trusted Brand name
- UK License
- Competitive Odds
- 24/7 Support
- Country restrictions
- You may already have account.
Bet365 Bet Credits Offer in 2023 – Up to £30 in betting juice for new players
Welcome to our review of the Bet365 bet credits, for sports, welcome offer. This has to be one of the best welcome offers in our opinion of any online bookmaker.
Not only do you score up to £30 in Bet365 bet credits when you join this bookmaker you also get to enjoy excellent odds and a huge range of promotions at the bet365 gambling site.
Read on to see the full terms and conditions of the bet credits bet365 promotion for new customers to the site.
See how to claim the bet credits and how to use them.
What are Bet365 Bet Credits & How to use them
New Customers only.
Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Only the remaining active stake will count where a stake has been partially cashed out.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
You can find more great sports betting bonuses in our bookmaker reviews section. So be sure to check them out!
About Bet365 the Company in 2023
bet365 is the world’s favourite online sports betting brand with annual revenues of over $3.5 billion and over 7,000 employees around the globe. On its world-class proprietary product, bet365 offers the industry’s widest range of ‘in-play’ sports betting events with over 78 sports covered and over 780,000 events being live video-streamed annually to 90 million registered customers from over 160 countries across the world.