New betting site for 2022 owned by Goodwin Racing Ltd.
- Established 2022
- Operator Goodwin Racing Ltd
- Bonus £25
- Bonus Code None
- License UK
- Good choice of Horse Racing countries to bet at.
- Fantastic Horse Racing Promotions.
- Live Betting
- Diverse Sports choice to bet on.
- Cash Out bets early.
- Live Chat
- Mobile App
- No Horse Racing live stream.
- Only Horse betting promotions.
BetGoodwin Review 2022
Welcome to our BetGoodwin review. Discover the latest features and offerings from this new racing and sports betting bookmaker.
Home to Goodwin Racing Ltd and with up to £25 free bet paid back on your 1st day's losses we reckon it's one of the best UK bookmakers around right now.
There's even a Goodwin Racing whatsapp for Telephone betting fans – this sportsbook really does cater for all players gambling formats be it mobile, telephone or online.
About our BetGoodwin Review
Finding a decent sports betting site as a UK gambler shouldn’t feel difficult. But with all of the online sportsbook options, it can sometimes be hard to decipher the worthwhile options.
Luckily, though, we’ve done our research to find the best of the best sportsbooks.
We think we’ve landed on a pretty decent option – BetGoodwin – which is ripe with live markets, horse racing, and other bets.
In this article, we’re doing a BetGoodwin review. We’ll examine the pros and cons of this bookmaker, as well as its distinguishing features.
Stay tuned to familiarise yourself with the markets and options at BetGoodwin to see if it’s a fit for you.
About the BetGoodwin betting site online.
BetGoodwin is operated and owned by Goodwin Racing Ltd who are a fully licensed and regulated company by the UK Gambling commission. License info can be found here.
Goodwin Racing Ltd Head office address
Goodwin Racing Ltd, 4 Kingfisher Court, Brambleside, Bellbrook Industrial Park,
Uckfield, TN22 1QQ, United Kingdom
The BetGoodwin Bonus Offer for New players
All the BetGoodwin bonuses and promotions are for 18+ only and have full terms and conditions applied – please visit the website for details.
How to claim the £25 Free Bet
- Register a new BetGoodwin account.
- Deposit and place a minimum of 3 x £10 bets at odds of evens (2.0) or greater.
- Receive 50% as free bet upto £25 back on any losses.
What Makes Up a Good Sports Betting Site
When you’re choosing a sports betting site to join, you need to consider several factors.
- You don’t want to join a new betting site, only to realise that you can’t use the accepted banking sites methods.
- Further, you don’t want to join and realise the markets and odds are not up to par for you.
- That’s why you should consider things like the sports selection, markets, features, and promos.
You should also weigh the pros and cons. Below, we’re exploring all of the above, and more.
BetGoodwin Sports Markets and Odds
At BetGoodwin, UK bettors can choose from various betting markets and wagers.
One of the highlighted wagering types is in-play wagering (also known as live wagering). Live wagering extends to a variety of sports including table tennis, handball, hockey, darts, cricket, basketball, and more.
Other popular wagers at BetGoodwin include:
- Match winner (money lines)
- Totals (over/under)
- Halftime lines
- Prop bets
- Tournament/series outrights
- Race winner/podium/top 6
- Accumulative bets (parlays)
BetGoodwin displays both decimal and fractional odds on their sportsbook website.
Note that bets are always settled with decimal odds – something to keep in mind if you prefer fractional odds.
BetGoodwin Sports Selection
BetGoodwin features many popular sports, with leagues and teams from around the world.
There are over two dozen sports to bet on, and the list even includes esports betting (CS:GO, LoL).
You can also wager on various horse racing markets, as well as greyhound racing and winter sports.
Some of the selection at BetGoodwin Sportsbook includes:
- American football
- Alpine skiing
- Cross country skiing
- Table tennis
- Ice hockey
- Ski jumping
- GAA hurling
- And more
There is a lot of variety when it comes to leagues and teams, as well. The football market selection alone features Mexican, South African, Italian, Kuwaiti, Hungarian, Spanish, and other leagues.
Unique Features of BetGoodwin Sportsbook
BetGoodwin has some useful and convenient features, too. However, it doesn’t have a lot of high-tech features that other sites might – like bet slips, bet generators, etc.
The site interface is pretty basic, and it’s missing things like a help page.
You have the option of Live chat, email and phone support.
One feature that does measure up, though, is the cashier.
It offers secure payments with Visa and MasterCard. Aside from this, BetGoodwin is a pretty simple betting site that would be ideal for beginners.
Additionally, players have access to a lot of in-play betting features.
With dozens of markets going on at any given time (lines, totals, etc.), you can get in on the action before the game ends.
BetGoodwin Promotional Offers
The £10 free bet offer is not the only promotion you'll be pleased to know about at BetGoodwin – check out these other great horse racing betting promotions below.
After you sign up for a sportsbook, you still want to have access to beneficial offers.
Welcome bonuses are simply not enough these days, and that’s where promos come into play.
At BetGoodwin, there is a decent selection of promos, although they’re mainly limited to the horse racing markets.
They include the following:
- Free bet up to £100 if your UK or Irish horse racing selection finishes in 2nd place and is beaten by a nose
- Free bet up to £100 if your UK or Irish National Hunt Chase racing selection finishes in 2nd place and is beaten under ½ length
- Free bet up to £100 if your UK or Irish horse race selection falls when in front at the last hurdle or fence
- Free bet up to £100 if your UK or Irish horse race selection finishes in 2nd place to a 50/1 or higher winner
- Guaranteed best odds for UK and Irish greyhound and horse racing markets
Free Bet up to £100 if Beaten by a Nose
It happens – you've placed your horse racing bet and watched your tip surge clear – surely it's in the bag and then another horse gets up on the line and beats your selection by a nose!
Well that's not something you's have to worry about with the BetGoodwin promotion with up to £100 back as a free bet if it happens.
There's plenty of terms and conditions that apply to the offer but basically it's for win singles or the win part of an each way bet only.
Pros of Betting at BetGoodwin
BetGoodwin is a decent online sportsbook for UK bettors. With lots of exciting popular and lesser-known sports to bet on, you have a lot of options.
Here are the highlighted pros of betting at BetGoodwin that we rounded up:
- Access to esports betting markets.
- Live chat facility.
- Access to greyhound and horse racing betting markets.
- Lots of horse racing betting promotional offers.
- Large variety of sports to bet on.
- Cash Out your bets early option.
- Large variety of betting markets to choose from.
- Responsible gambling resources.
- Variety of deposit and payout methods.
Cons of Betting at BetGoodwin
Although there are many upsides to betting at BetGoodwin Sportsbook, players should also consider the cons.
The downsides of BetGoodwin may outweigh the pros if you’re looking for something really specific in a sportsbook.
- No access to a site FAQ's page.
- Limited details on the sportsbook regarding customer support and site info.
- Lack of some useful features such as a bet slip, bet generator, etc.
- Lack of sports betting benefits, such as promotions on football, basketball, etc.
Final Thoughts – BetGoodwin Review
BetGoodwin is a decent online sports betting operator for gamblers in the UK. It has a great selection of sports and markets with new features recently added like Cash Out.
Promotions maybe limited across all sports but they are excellent for horse racing bettors.
If you want a basic new UK betting site for beginners with a racebook, esports betting, and traditional sports betting, BetGoodwin might suit your needs.