Sporting Index Review
Sporting Index are a spread bet and also a fixed odds gambling company that offers 2 tasty sign up bonuses to suit both sets of punters.
Whether you fancy a try at placing a spread bet or you want to place a straight up sports bet at fixed odds – you'll find both accomodated in bonus money for you.
That's because of the Sporting Index welcome offer of 100% Cashback on Net Losses up to £250 to try spread betting.
Secondly you can also get a Bet 5 x £5 and receive a £25 free Fixed Odds bet to place at their sportsbook.
Maybe try both if you are interested in trying out spread betting?
For this Sporting Index Review we will focus on the Sports fixed odds free bet of £25.
How to get the Sporting Index Free £25 bet?
- New clients only.
- Applies to first 5 x £5+ bets on any sports market at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or greater.
- All 5 qualifying bets need to be placed on separate selections and must be settled within 30 days of registration.
- 1 x £25 free bet issued once all 5 bets are settled.
- Free bet valid for 7 days and stake not returned.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards qualifying.
- Full terms available online.