Join the market leader in sports spread betting on all major sports tournaments, leagues and events and now with a fixed odds service.
- Established 1992
- Customer Support FAQ's, Help Guides; Live Chat; Email; Phone: 08000 969607
- Licenses UK Gambling Commission, UK Financial Conduct Authority
- Operator Sporting Index Ltd
Sporting Index Review
Sporting Index are a spread bet and also a fixed odds gambling company that offers 2 tasty sign up bonuses to suit both sets of punters.
Whether you fancy a try at placing a spread bet or you want to place a straight up sports bet at fixed odds – you'll find both accomodated in bonus money for you.
That's because of the Sporting Index welcome offer of 50% Cashback on Net Losses up to £500 to try spread betting.
Secondly you can also get a Bet £10 and receive £20 in Fixed Odds bet to place at their sportsbook.
Maybe try both if you are interested in trying out spread betting?
For this Sporting Index Review we will focus on the Sports fixed odds free bet of £20..
How to get the Sporting Index Free £20 bet?
- New clients only.
- Applies to first £10+ bet on any sports market at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or greater.
- Qualifying bet needs to be placed and settled within 14 days of registration.
- 1st £10 Free Bet issued once the qualifying bet settles.
- 2nd £10 Free Bet issued 24 hours later.
- Free bets valid for 7 days and stake not returned.
- Cashed out or voided bets will not count towards qualifying.
- Full terms available online.
- 18+. Begambleaware.org