Above Average Darts Money Back Offer - StarSports pays back, up to £50 as a free bet if your player bet loses BUT Averages 99 or more.
- Promo Code AboveAverage
- Free Bet Money Back Up To £50
- Expires Ongoing
- Generous Free Bet amount
- Applies to All Televised matches ITV4/Sky Sports
- Pre-match Singles only
StarSports Above Average Darts Money Back Offer – Up to £50 Free Bet
Calling all Dart betting fans – a fantastic Darts Money Back Offer from the people at StarSports worth up to £50 as a free bet.
Conditions of the £50 Darts Money Back OfferHere's how to get your Money Back up to £50 – If your Dart player loses BUT Averages 99 or more.
- It applies to all before match single bets placed on the Match winner betting market.
- It also applies to all Darts tournaments being televised live on either ITV or Sky Sports.
See the Info about Darts on TV below;
Professional Darts Corporation events can be watched live via ITV4 and on the Sky Sports Darts channel.
Sky Sports shows the following tournaments live every year:
- World Darts Championship
- Premier League
- World Cup of Darts
- World Matchplay
- World Grand Prix
- Grand Slam of Darts
Coverage of the World Darts Championship is live on their dedicated Sky Sports Darts channel.
Official PDC tournaments are also televised by ITV4 throughout the UK, these include:
- The Masters
- UK Open
- European Championship
- Players Championship Finals
- Plus the World Series of Darts' international events and season-ending World Series of Darts Finals.
StarSports Above Average Terms & conditions:
- Open to new and existing customers.
- Free Bet will be up to and not exceed £50.
- Applies to pre-match singles on the Match Winner market of Darts tournaments broadcast live on Sky Sports and ITV.