Back a Winner for Glorious Goodwood Free Bets at BetVictor
The 2015 Horse Racing Festival Glorious Goodwood Free Bets are up for grabs at BetVictor.
If you back a winner during the Horse Racing Festival which runs from Tuesday the 27th to Saturday 1st of August 2015, you will earn yourself a nice little bonus of a free bet worth up to £25.
All you have to do is to back a winner at some stage throughout the week at odds of 4/1 or higher.
There are plenty of quality big field handicap races to choose from. Looking at the the opening day you have the Summer Handicap at 3.45 and a winner at 4/1 look possible with Mark Johnston's charge Notarised at around 8/1.
BetVictor Back A Winner Promotion!
When: Glorious Goodwood Tuesday 28th July – Saturday 1st August
What: Back a winner at odds of 4/1 or higher and BetVictor will give you a FREE BET up to £25
Full Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for this offer, simply place a Horse Racing outright single bet on Goodwood at odds of 4/1 or higher.
- If your bet wins, BetVictor will refund your stake or the win part of EW bets back as Bonus Funds up to £25.
- To qualify your bet must be placed and settled between Tuesday 28th July to 23:59 CEST Saturday 1st August 2015.
- Customers can qualify only once per day for this promotion.
- All stakes will be refunded in Bonus Funds up to a maximum of £25 (or currency equivalent (per person) within 24 hours of bet settlement. All bonus funds will 23:59 CEST on Saturday 1st August.
- Winning bets settled at less than 4/1, will not qualify for this promotion. Bets placed at Starting Price will not qualify for this promotion.
- Tote bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Only Horse Racing Outright single bets qualify for this promotion.
- Each way bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Void bets excluded.
- InstaBet bets do not qualify.
- Real money bets only, promo cash bets do not qualify.
- Offer open to new and existing customers in the following territories only: UK, Ireland & Gibraltar.
- General Bonus Funds terms and conditions apply. Any profit that exceeds your stake from a winning bet placed with Bonus Funds will be returned to your real account balance. The Bonus Fund stake itself will not be returned. Bets placed using this Bonus Funds reward will not count towards any wagering requirements for the new account opening offer or any other offer on the BetVictor.com website.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing BetVictor promotions or enhanced offer.
- In order to qualify for this offer you must comply with all BetVictor site Terms and Conditions.
- For customers betting in other currencies than pounds sterling exchange rates apply.
- BetVictor encourages customers to participate in promotions, but to refrain from abusing them. Abuse of bonus promotions, involvement in syndication or collusion which comes to the attention of BetVictor, will result in the withdrawal of bonus privileges, forfeiture of winnings and/or account closure, the decision of BetVictor on this matter is final.
- BetVictor reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any point and without notification.
- The promotion is available only once per customer. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, payment method details, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
Terms and Conditions:
Glorious Goodwood free bets don't come much easier than BetVictor's latest offer. Even if you don't find any luck during the week or the odds don't reach 4/1 there's still the standard welcome free bet worth a £25 matched to your first stake to take up.
Premier League manager sack race; Roy Hodgson latest favourite
Next Premier League manager to get the sack odds update: Palace's Roy Hodgson is the…
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City
2020-21 UEFA Champions' League Round of 16 First-Leg preview: Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City -…
Wales v Ireland Rugby 6 Nations Preview, Prediction, Odds – Ireland to Edge encounter by 5
Wales v Ireland Rugby 6 Nations Sunday the 7th of February 2021 3pm Kick off…
Rugby 6 Nations Preview & Odds 2021 – Time for Les Blues to shine!
The 2021 Six Nations Championship will be contested between the 6th of February and the…
Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Prediction 27/01/2021 – Score Draw for Blues without Lampard
2020-21 Premier League preview: Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - Stamford Bridge - Wednesday, 27th January…
Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno Preview & Prediction
Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno Preview + Prediction Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno UK Odds…