Welcome to the 2020 Vbet free bet offer and review of the new online bookmaker.
Love getting free gifts? Well, you’re going to love the Vbet free bet.
The exciting British bookie offers a unique welcome offer for new UK players read on to find out what steps you need to take and see the full terms of the deal.
If your first bet wins you still get to receive 10 free spins on top of your winnings.
*The eligible NetEnt games are: Narcos™; Gonzo's Quest™; Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild™
• Only available to new, verified customers residing in the UK and registered within the promotional period from 12:00 (GMT) on October 12, 2020 to 12:00 (GMT) on December 12, 2020
• This Vbet free bet promotion starts at 12:00 (GMT) on October 12, 2020 and ends at 12:00 (GMT) on December 12, 2020
• Qualifying bet – single or multiple (must be a first ever bet)
• Min. selection count – 1
• Min. odds per selection – 1.8
• The qualifying bet can be placed on any sport
• Markets – pre-match or in-play/live
• Min. stake amount of qualifying bet – £20. Any stake above this amount will still return 10 free spins if you win. Any stake amount above this amount will still return £10 free sports bets and 10 free spins if you lose
• Free bets and free spins will be credited within 24 hours after the qualifying bet has been settled
• Any bets that use Cash Out, full or partial, will not count as a qualifying bet
• Deposit method restrictions apply. See Promotion Terms and Conditions for further details
• This Welcome Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
• Qualifying bet – Single or multiple. (must be a first ever bet)
• Min. selection count – 1
• Min. odds per selection – 1.8
• The qualifying bet can be placed on any sport and on any available Sportsbook market (pre-match or in-play/live)
• The stake amount of the qualifying bet is £20. Any stake above this amount will still return 10 free spins, if the qualifying bet is won and £10 free bets + 10 free spins if the qualifying bet loses
• Deposits made using Skrill, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Trustly, Neteller or PayPal will not count as a qualifying deposit for this promotion
• If any selection in the qualifying bet is abandoned, cancelled, returned or declared void, then the qualifying bet is not valid
• Any bet that uses Cash Out, full or partial, will not count as a qualifying bet
• Free bets are non-withdrawable
• Your Vbet free bet will be valid for 14 days from the date of receipt
• Free bet is accepted on all sports and markets, pre-match or in-play/live
• Free bet will be credited within 24 hours after the qualifying bet has been settled
• Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns from the free bet. Any returns from the free bet will be added to the customer’s withdrawable balance
• Cash Out is not available on bets placed using your free bets
• If a bet placed using a free bet is void, providing it has not expired, it will be returned to the customer’s balance for use within the qualifying period
• Each free spin is worth £0.20
• Free spins total amount – 10. Your free spins are non-withdrawable
• Your free spins are only available on eligible NetEnt games*
• The free spins will be available once the qualifying bet has been settled
• The free spins will be visible and ready to use once a member starts playing any NetEnt game
• The 10 free spins are free of any wagering requirement
• Any unused free spins from this promotion will expire after 14 days from the time at which they are awarded
• Deposits made using Skrill, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Trustly or Neteller will not count as a qualifying deposit for this promotion
• This Welcome Offer is only available to new customers residing in the United Kingdom
• This Welcome Offer promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
• By accepting and receiving the free spins and/or free bet, a client confirms to have read and agreed Welcome Offer promotion terms and conditions
• The Company reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of our General Promotion Terms
• The Company reserves the right to change or end any sports promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons
Instead of going with the flow and following that rather bland and uninspiring design and layout most bookies use, Vbet has decided on a modern approach which works great on mobile and desktop platforms. And we're glad for it.
As soon as you enter the site, you’ll see that it has been designed with smartphones in mind. The menus are big and hard to miss. You get 4 separated columns on the desktop version. From left to right, you get the sports offer, your selection of markets, detailed info on the match you’ve picked, and the slip all the way to the right.
It’s an intuitive design with bright colors that is quite easy to navigate. The learning curve is not hard at all – you should start placing bets in just a few minutes. Overall, it’s a pretty clean and functional design that will work great on desktop and even better on smartphones.
There are around 40 sports and other events in Vbet’s extensive offer. Football is the sport where most of the markets reside, obviously. However, that’s not to say there aren’t any other sports to bet on.
Tennis, basketball, handball, e-sports, and even special events are all available at Vbet. The bookie obviously put a lot of thought in its selection, offering an equal selection of major and minor leagues. E-sports fans can look forward to a variety of events including LOL, CS: Go, and DOTA 2 tournaments.
Apart from football, Vbet seems to have offer hundreds of markets in basketball and tennis. You can bet on a huge variety of current and upcoming matches, live markets included. The bookie has embedded a nifty calendar option that shows all the matches taking place today. If you’re betting daily, it’s really a great feature.
And then there are the specials. If you ever want to take a break from sports and try your hand in something exciting, check out the specials section at Vbet. You can bet on many political events as well as TV shows. If you ask us, the odds are pretty great, so give the specials a try.
As we already mentioned, Vbet has been clearly designed with betting on the go in mind. The site works great on desktop platforms, but it’s even better on smartphones. Thanks to the mobile-first design, it has been optimized well so you shouldn't experience any problems betting on your smartphone.
The only drawback of Vbet’s mobile version is that the slip pops up from the bottom and gets in the way of the live chat widget which floats at the bottom too. It’s an unfortunate design quirk which we hope the bookie fixes soon.
This isn’t a problem with Vbet’s iOS and Android apps. Nicely designed for big screens and featuring a host of great options, both apps look and feel great. If you want to give them a try, you’ll need to sideload them first – they aren’t available in the app stores.
Vbet has more than 40,000 monthly live matches and events in its offer – it's the place to be if you’re into live betting. You can wager in real time on countless matches, live scores and detailed statistical data in tow. The detailed field animations will show you where the action is and allow you to decide on your bets easier.
It’s obvious that Vbet’s experienced team has put in a lot of work into the live betting platform, which is why you need to give it a try. Live betting is much more exciting than placing standard bets and quite profitable once you get used to it.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact the bookie using the form at the website. You can contact Vbet’s customer support team anytime and they will be happy to help as soon as possible.
The live chat is the most convenient and fastest option. Just click on the floating widget at the bottom of the page, fill out the details, attach a screenshot of the problem if you need and the bookie will get back to you ASAP.
Make sure to check out the FAQ first – it offers solutions to many common questions.
You can use a number of options to deposit and withdraw money at Vbet.
The bookie accepts common options such as debit cards (Visa/MasterCard) as well as e-wallets that simplify the process of online payments (Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, SafeCharge, MuchBetter.
The minimum amount you can deposit is £5, while the maximum varies from one payment method to the other.
The bookie promises withdrawals in 2-3 days tops. However, this can take longer due to identification processes which can take several days to complete.
Customer identity verification is required for cumulative withdrawals of over €2,330 or currency equivalent.
There are many things to like at Vbet.
First and foremost, it’s a reliable bookmaker licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The unique design is what sets it apart from the crown, and the offer of sports markets and live matches is great.
The bookie has been designed to run on smartphones but works on desktop platforms just as well. There are apps for the two most popular mobile platforms Android and iOS which means it’s in touch with the times.
The Vbet free bet could have been a bit better, but you still get a welcome offer with free spins
Overall, it’s a bookie that definitely deserves your attention.