William Hill Promo Code and Mobile Review
William Hill is one of those sportsbooks that even those who don’t play casino games or bet online know. And this really doesn’t come as a surprise, considering that William Hill is one of the first companies in its niche, launched in 1934. It’s part of UK history at this point, which is why it deserves being called “the home of betting.”
When William Hill first appeared on the market, they were doing bets by phone and mail. Then, in the 1960's, they opened their first brick-and-mortar betting shops, which instantly became a hit.
Now, William Hill is also online – . Apart from a wide variety of casino games and sports to bet on, William Hill also has many bonuses and special promotions, making it a bettor’s paradise.
One of these attractive features is the William Hill promo code, which offers you £30/€30 when you bet £10/€10. This promo code is credited as 2 x £15/€15 bets.
If you like the way this sounds, read on to find out how you can claim it.
William Hill Promo Code list 2020
How to enter the William Hill promo code
William Hill has a friendly user interface, so entering the promo code isn’t difficult at all.
All you have to do is go type in the code P30 in the Promo Code section when signing up for an account on William Hill.
Keep in mind that when you first create an account on William Hill, no matter if you do it through the casino, poker, or sports section, you have access to the entire website. However, you only get one promo code, so use it wisely!
The William Hill sign up offer
Although William Hill is popular for many reasons, such as security, transparency, reputability, and ease of use, they do a fantastic job attracting new players, and this sign up offer is no exception. Here’s everything you need to know about it:
- This particular promo code is only available to new players in the UK or Ireland. If you already have an account on William Hill, this offer isn’t for you. Also, there is a limit of one sign up offer per new user.
- The offer is available until December 31, 2020.
- If you deposit funds via Paypal, Neosurf, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay, William Hill PLUS Card, you will not be able to redeem this offer
- After you’ve signed up for William Hill using the promo code P30, you have to place a bet from your main balance of £10/€10 bet at odds of 1/2 to qualify. This bet can be placed before or during an event.
- You can find the free bets in the dropdown section of your bet slip.
- The free bets will be available as 2 x £15/€15 bets, and you can use them on any section on William Hill, except for tote, pool, and lottery bets.
These free bets come with several terms and conditions, so here’s what you need to know about those:
- You cannot withdraw the value of the free bets as cash
- If you only use one part of the free bet, the rest of the amount will be lost as well
- The free bets are added to your account after you meet the qualifying criteria (place a £10/€10), and they are deleted automatically from your account if you don’t use them within 30 days.
- If you win anything after placing the two bets, the winnings will be added to your account balance, but they won’t include the £15/€15 of the free bet.
- You can withdraw the money you won by following the general William Hill withdrawal terms. The minimum withdrawal amount on William Hill is £5/€5 for most withdrawal methods, £10/€10 for cash, and £25/€25 for cheque and bank transfer. Withdrawal processing times are pretty quick on William Hill, and you usually get your money in 24 hours or 3-5 working days, depending on the method.
Since the free bets are offered to you regardless of whether you win or lose the initial bet, this is an excellent offer for beginners because there’s no risk involved, and you don’t have to deposit additional funds for them. The amount you need to deposit for the first bet, £10/€10, isn’t very large, which is precisely why this offer appeals to newbies.
You can also use the free bets to hedge a bet. For example, if there’s a tricky upcoming match that could end either way, you can use a free bet to bet on a different outcome. This way, you win no matter what, or at least you mitigate the losses.
How do you get free bets on William Hill?
If you don’t have an account yet on William Hill, the promo code P30 is a great way to get free bets, and it’s definitely a nice incentive to join their platform.
However, this isn’t the only way to get free bets. As a new user, there are other offers you can claim.
For example, their “Scratch of the day” offers can land you prizes such as free bets, bonuses, and bet boosts.
Of course, we can’t guarantee you’ll win the free bets there, so in the meantime, this signup offer is the most straightforward way to get free bets.
William Hill also has plenty of promotions throughout the year, so after you become a regular user, be sure to check these promotions regularly for free bets.
How can you use the free bets on William Hills?
Apart from tote, pool, and lottery bets, you can use your free bets in any way you like. And, as one of the oldest online sportsbooks in the UK, William Hill definitely gives you a lot of choices.
Sports such as football, basketball, and soccer are the most popular on the platform, but William Hill has other sports as well. For example, you can use your free bets on boxing, horse racing, UFC, or tennis. You can even bet on esports if that's what you like. It’s all up to you!
What's New on the Mobile site
Punters can use the new William Hill Mobile App to bet on Sports, Casino, Bingo, Games, Virtual Sports. A nifty feature to look for is their shake a bet option. Tell the app how many selections you want and see what it recommends based on players popular betting activity. If the resulting suggestions aren't to your liking you can shake a bet again until it does.
William Hill Mobile Site Review
Let's take a look at what the William Hill Mobile site offers in terms of the featured promotions. These deals will enhance your betting experience at the Sports site, betting on your mobile, first.
- Bore Draw Money Back
- Acca Insurance
- Goal Scorer 2nd Chance
- Winning Distance Bonus
- 11 for 10 Yankee
* Terms apply to all the above offers.
Now I will explain how each of these great promotions work. Also why it's a good reason to have them at your disposal in terms of making and saving you money when you bet.
Bore Draw Money Back
This feature means that when you have correct score or double result bets on a football match and the result finishes in a 0-0 scoreline you get your stake money refunded as a free bet up to £50/€50. For example if you had a £5 correct score bet on say Arsenal v Chelsea thinking it would result in a 1-3 scoreline and in fact no goals were scored then William Hill will refund your £5 back to you as a free bet. A few bookmakers offer this promo but by no means all and some will only offer it on selected games. I for one have saved quite a bit of my betting money on this one.
Have a football accumulator bet on 5 teams or more and if only one team lets you down your stake will be refunded as a free bet up to £50/€50. To use the free bet for accumulators use the William Hill promo code F20.
Goal Scorer 2nd Chance
If your First Goal Scorer selected bet doesn't score the first goal, but goes on to score the second, you will get your losing stake refunded as a free bet up to £50/€50.
Winning Distance Bonus
If the horse you bet on wins by 5 lengths or more you earn 15% extra up to £100 bonus. A couple of points to note that it only applies to favourites and does not apply to the Grand National!. Otherwise a useful extra to know about. Not just Mobile only on this offer as it's open to desktop users as well. The 5 lengths promotion applies to selected horse races of the day at William Hill so always check the site for the day's races that it covers.
11 for 10 Yankee
A Yankee bet is a accumulator bet consisting of 11 bets combined – 6 Doubles, 4 Trebles and a Fourfold. It would normally cost you £11 to a £1 stake but with William Hill placing these bets on your mobile will only cost you a tenner. They will give you a £1 back every time you place one of these bets providing you make it a £1 stake Yankee bet. It doesn't matter what the outcome you get a pound back.
So in summary there are a lot of extras on offer here for Mobile bettors at William Hill. Some you will use some not it depends on what you bet on but overall it is a convincing argument to try out their service.
Have a look at more William Hill Offers here for their Casino, Poker, Bingo, Vegas, Mobile, Skill games and Financial sites offering great deals and more free bonuses.